Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna be honest with you boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
No one deserves the curse of being disgusted when they look in the mirror, aside from inceldom, that shit completely destroys your mental health and peace of mind, having a shit eye area alongside a recessed chin should be considered public health problem and offered a surgery funded by the state.

thanks brocel

Just be more confident!

It's over :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I didn't choose be a failure, but here I am.

I'm in peace with my ugliness.
But I'm not in peace with foids.

No one deserves the curse of being disgusted when they look in the mirror, aside from inceldom, that shit completely destroys your mental health and peace of mind, having a shit eye area alongside a recessed chin should be considered public health problem and offered a surgery funded by the state.
True bro, as a successfully careermaxxxed true kikecel, I can say that looks are really everything.
I'm in peace with my ugliness.
But I'm not in peace with foids.
nice avi brocel

Suffer forever - that is our fate.

a shit eye area alongside a recessed chin should be considered public health problem and offered a surgery funded by the state.
any polticels here I will vote for you if one of your polices is state funned surgeries.

Based. Just rob the bank bro. :feelshehe:
You can fund an incel uprising with those funds and we can start the next Hyperspace War. Sith Vs Normies. :feelskek:

Im guessing you must be copemaxxed hard since you probably get a good salary out of that job. All i want is to attain my copes because the rope is drawing near. In order to escape the reaper, i need them copes. It is the only way for an UberTruecel like me to survive in this hellscape.

Based. Just rob the bank bro. :feelshehe:
You can fund an incel uprising with those funds and we can start the next Hyperspace War. Sith Vs Normies. :feelskek:

Im guessing you must be copemaxxed hard since you probably get a good salary out of that job. All i want is to attain my copes because the rope is drawing near. In order to escape the reaper, i need them copes. It is the only way for an UberTruecel like me to survive in this hellscape.
It's not a specific bank location, more like the company of the bank. That's all I'm going to say to not get doxxxed.
Darth Plagueis was a banker as well, maybe I can really take over the UN from the inside with my apprentice.

The rule of two obviously won't work in real life, so I need to plan the rebellion from the inside out and destroy the UN.
Unfortunately China seems like they are already beating me to it.

I would appreciate the way I look much more if women weren’t hypergamous.

It's not a specific bank location, more like the company of the bank. That's all I'm going to say to not get doxxxed.
Darth Plagueis was a banker as well, maybe I can really take over the UN from the inside with my apprentice.

The rule of two obviously won't work in real life, so I need to plan the rebellion from the inside out and destroy the UN.
Unfortunately China seems like they are already beating me to it.
Darth Plagueis was very based, his characteristic of just keeping calm and taking things ez was one of the best part about him. There is so much we can learn from the very many based Sith Dark Lords across history. Darth Bane's Rule of Two was only put in place because there was so much infighting among the greedy power hungry sith that they were not able to properly mobilize against their actual enemies. IRL, if you want to start a uprising, just light the first fire and people who align with your goals will follow. The world is segregated into so many different groups of different people with different beliefs and what not that it is not us that need the rule of two, it is them. Everyone is so busy fighting and trying to fuck each other that they would never see us coming.

But now that i think about it, this clown world is so fucked that it will slowly destroy itself. All we really need are some popcorns, nachos, and drinks. 2020 has proved that the human race is completely incapable of anything. The winning move here is to just watch the clown world burn, we have the front row seats afterall.

Darth Plagueis was very based, his characteristic of just keeping calm and taking things ez was one of the best part about him. There is so much we can learn from the very many based Sith Dark Lords across history. Darth Bane's Rule of Two was only put in place because there was so much infighting among the greedy power hungry sith that they were not able to properly mobilize against their actual enemies. IRL, if you want to start a uprising, just light the first fire and people who align with your goals will follow. The world is segregated into so many different groups of different people with different beliefs and what not that it is not us that need the rule of two, it is them. Everyone is so busy fighting and trying to fuck each other that they would never see us coming.

But now that i think about it, this clown world is so fucked that it will slowly destroy itself. All we really need are some popcorns, nachos, and drinks. 2020 has proved that the human race is completely incapable of anything. The winning move here is to just watch the clown world burn, we have the front row seats afterall.

Euthanasia should be legal and tax funded.

I feel you bro

I used to alright with my ugly self but recently it's getting harder to cope, everywhere I look I see chads and foids and the only thing I can remember is my subhuman features. I'm not for self hating but things have been escalating quickly towards this, I can only think "you see, that's the reason why you're missing that" idk man it sucks

Hey cmon man, focus on your personality, improve your hobbies, become an interesting person, its not about looks!

if the woman im marrying is
virgin blonde blue eyed white aryan tall feminine sexy loyal
yes
fairy tale

Tesla IQ post. Just being ugly shatters any confidence you have. Couple it with autism and only masochists wouldn't off themselves by now.