Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna be 16 tomorrow.

what i mean by brain damage is the defeatist mindset you get after being so blackpilled and desperate. I unironically believe that it's better to not know about any pills, no matter if it's bluepill (which is a harmful delusion) or blackpill (mind destroying awareness). I think it's bad to be blackpilled so early in your life because it makes you give up on studies, you start seeing everything you liked before as cope, etc. Giving up on studying/getting a job also leads to death if you can't neetbux jfl
Yeah I agree. The thing is though, at that age this day and age it’s pretty hard for a young teen to go through a lot of bullshit, and not find communities and spaces online where they feel accepted. The black pill isn’t a lifestyle, it is life. I was black pilled before I even discovered the term “black pilled”. But I guess in a way spending so much time on forums and sites discussing mass murders or depressing shit in a way fucked me up.

Yeah I agree. The thing is though, at that age this day and age it’s pretty hard for a young teen to go through a lot of bullshit, and not find communities and spaces online where they feel accepted. The black pill isn’t a lifestyle, it is life. I was black pilled before I even discovered the term “black pilled”. But I guess in a way spending so much time on forums and sites discussing mass murders or depressing shit in a way fucked me up.
yeah we just need to find the middle ground between being aware of brutal reality and being able to still find pleasures in life. I personally cope with the thought that one day i will cho maxx in my uni and that after doing it i will get all the attention i've missed in my life (in video game). I am too much of a coward to actually go for it, but maybe one day it all will become too unbearable. But before that moment some copes are working out pretty well, "life" is good :feelsaww: