Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gonna be 16 tomorrow.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
(For everyone who will bring up my age, no I will not get banned because I am "godfathered" in because what's the point of punishing a user for being underaged when they joined long before that rule was even imposed? and especially when I have been on this forum longer than you late 2022 to early 2023fags)

Title basically, I'm going to be 16 tomorrow, meaning I can use my BasedSpace account without anyone saying anything to me and having me banned. Nothing changes to be honest. No friends no girlfriend no nothing.

I haven't even really asked for anything besides some giftcards, my mom is going to make me a cake and make me my favorite dinner. Then I'm going to go to sleep, and go back into the loop known as "my life".

happy birthday brocel. when i turned 19 i only celebrated with my family no friends nothing jfl. i just realized most people are fake anyways so fuck em. girls are really like evil tbh so fuck em too. but i agree with you life sucks for us everyday is a battle

No one carea nigger, also

read karen gillan GIF by HULU

Dnr

Joining this place at 14 is crazy

Joining this place at 14 is crazy
TBF lots of teens around that age probably lurk, actually joining and making thousands of posts is pretty crazy though

you better have a good defect for you to join so young, blood.
happy birthday :feelsmusic:

it’s over

happy birthday brocel. when i turned 19 i only celebrated with my family no friends nothing jfl. i just realized most people are fake anyways so fuck em. girls are really like evil tbh so fuck em too. but i agree with you life sucks for us everyday is a battle
Heh, thanks.

At least my mom said she's gonna put an engine in our old truck for me, so meh.

Heh, thanks.

At least my mom said she's gonna put an engine in our old truck for me, so meh.
nice hope u enjoy ur birthday and dont mind these toxic users on this site

Incels are your father's age kiddo.

Please gtfo

Why join such a site at 14? Bunch of 16 year olds don't get laid.

People should be 18-20 minimum

If you've been on here since you were 14, sounds more like you're actively fucking your own life up than anything else. You'd probably have a chance if you got out there. This is supposed to be a place for those who know its over.

If you've been on here since you were 14, sounds more like you're actively fucking your own life up than anything else. You'd probably have a chance if you got out there. This is supposed to be a place for those who know its over.

> he wasted his prime years in an incel forum

That was my birthday for the last 3 years,wanna best friend?

True

Why join such a site at 14? Bunch of 16 year olds don't get laid.

People should be 18-20 minimum
Cope, 14-15 is the average age american zoomers get gfs and lose their virginity. and in some cases through middle school.

> he wasted his prime years in an incel forum
"prime years" you mean the years where I got bullied and tormented and thrown aside to watch everyone else have fun?

Cope, 14-15 is the average age american zoomers get gfs and lose their virginity. and in some cases through middle school.
average means that there's people below and above that

Go ER in a couple of years at 18, best advice I can give. :feelsthink:

This is when the friends I had in high school and middle school all lost their virginity, but I was too ugly to get any. It’s ovER

Go ER in a couple of years at 18, best advice I can give. :feelsthink:
Might do it even earlier (in roblox)

I wrote some sort of document regarding (fictional) plans to get my revenge on normies and I made a list of (fictional) people who did me wrong. I might either cast a spell on it or burn it.

Might do it even earlier (in roblox)

I wrote some sort of document regarding (fictional) plans to get my revenge on normies and I made a list of (fictional) people who did me wrong. I might either cast a spell on it or burn it.
If you live in the us it’ll be easy to obtain weapons (in RuneScape)

This is when the friends I had in high school and middle school all lost their virginity, but I was too ugly to get any. It’s ovER
I never went to middle school bc I was autistic asf. But my friends online at the time would brag to me about their sexual encounters and whatnot. It just pissed me the fuck off because whenever they would go offline to hang out with friends, I was left alone playing xbox. I remember this one kid was chatting with me while he had his gf half naked lying on him after fucking her. This kid was like 13-14 or some shit.

what made you give up so early? at 15 i was just retarded, didn't know about blackpill, it wasn't that bad at that time. Now your brain is rotten enough and you received severe brain damage, it might be really over for you lol. You killed your young brain

If you live in the us it’ll be easy to obtain weapons (in RuneScape)
Yeah heres the thing, I made a (fictional) plan to obtain a gun that would do the most damage. A Sig MCX-SPEAR LT, which is a fully automatic assault rifle that shoots really fast. I planned to get a couple drum mags with holopoint bullets and some form of holographic sight for easy headshot kills. (all in call of duty modern warfare)

what made you give up so early? at 15 i was just retarded, didn't know about blackpill, it wasn't that bad at that time. Now your brain is rotten enough and you received severe brain damage, it might be really over for you lol. You killed your young brain
I didn't give up, not yet. I'm trying looksmaxxing and whatnot.

I have also been trying supernatural means.

I would literally nuke several cities to be 16 again (in minecraft tekkit)

Idk, but I’ve been posting on forums and sites since I was probably 13. I don’t really think it gives you brain damage. I feel most at that age probably know if it’s over for them.

Idk, but I’ve been posting on forums and sites since I was probably 13. I don’t really think it gives you brain damage. I feel most at that age probably know if it’s over for them.
I started scrolling 4chan at 11 kek.

I didn't give up, not yet. I'm trying looksmaxxing and whatnot.

I have also been trying supernatural means.
good, it just began for you! (or will, in the near future). When i turned 16 literally fucking nobody even said happy birthday to me, noone. All because my cousin had a wedding and i had to attend it too. I will forever remember this day as the worst day of my life, fucking sitting there not even being able to go home because i would be cut with a knife and kicked out if i did

Skipping shitty class never felt so good at that age!
- It was the beginning of the Blackpill journey, deprogramming from a system that hates my guts.
Now at 26 years old, i can gladly say... i don´t regret a single second!

>Unvaxxed ( Pureblood status )
>Blackpilled
>Jewpilled
>Scholar for Lifetime Wizardry
>Aspirer Of The End Roads...

Truly, it was ALL meant to Be!
Simply Great! Chaotic! and most importantly EVIL..!!!

what i mean by brain damage is the defeatist mindset you get after being so blackpilled and desperate. I unironically believe that it's better to not know about any pills, no matter if it's bluepill (which is a harmful delusion) or blackpill (mind destroying awareness). I think it's bad to be blackpilled so early in your life because it makes you give up on studies, you start seeing everything you liked before as cope, etc. Giving up on studying/getting a job also leads to death if you can't neetbux jfl