Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gonna admit it, I'm a 15 year old incel.

can we just ban anyone below 20.

JFL @ these teenagers

Necroposting
I'm pretty decent height at my age (5'8) and have alot of hair. I'm just a fugly af and I have a stuttering problem.
JFL At 5ft8 being decent these days lool

Last edited:
Look at this idiot wasting his time here. hahaha dude, do you know what I would give to be 15 again? you can fuck as many JBs as you want. You still have three years to go. You probably haven't even tried. Leave, forget you ever posted here. Go, leave now.
If you were good looking enough to have fucked JB's gtfo

wizardcel, :when_the_cope_is_too_strong:
If that young man is ugly as fuck, it would make no difference.
At the end of the day, he'd be still here.

Bruh you still have like 5 years to experience the magic of teen love

He’s gone. If you are going to lie at least stick with it :feelskek:

People below 20 should be banned on eyesight.

Jfc I didnt discover this shit when I was 32 or so. It took me a very long time to realize whats going on, I personally would take it with a grain of salt and take baby steps.

Shit if I had the knowledge like I did right now I wouldnt even bother with most of the females that rejected me.

I think you're great. Don't listen to all the coping ageists.
edit: Never mind what i said. 15s not acceptable.
He might be like 5 feet or curry dude.. 15 year old truecels exist.. I’ve known a few.

Starting with this shit at 15 will destroy yo boyo
> the "incel" ideology

15 years odl truecels do exist, but for their own health and childhood we should ban them all.

carry a light backpack to school, so you won't be short

It makes me sad that there's kids who are so young on here. State of our world.

Youngcels need us. I could've used a place like this in my youth. High school is a tough and lonely time.

Face haven't even fully developed at that age.

15 year old truecels exist. Though I hadn’t heard of the black pill, I realized i didn’t have a chance at the age of 12.

Please go shoot against your knee, thanks.
why'd you necro my post just to say something nasty, man? You go ahead and do the same, asshole.
He might be like 5 feet or curry dude.. 15 year old truecels exist.. I’ve known a few.
Fair. They're just so few and far between, plus I could personally never take anyone under 18 seriously anyway. They're all a bunch of snot noses to me.

Last edited:
I lied about my age and said i was 16 earlier, I'm actually 15. I know you guys got shit against youngcels but fuck it. Not a single girl has shown interest in my high school, even the freshmen mog me.
You have some chance of ascending, I won't lie to you though, if you are ugly and socially awkward, you probably don't have a chance. Just try though bro, you won't get these years back! This coming from a 35 year old KHHV.

Best of luck pal.

Here's my two cents: People generally know by age 14 whether they're incels or not. Huge transformations through puberty are rare. Other kids will mock you and exclude you for being a permavirgin in school just as much as they do in adulthood, but it's even more blatant since it's more socially acceptable and kids haven't developed their social skills to the point where they're subtle or tactful about it. The path is already laid out for you by your genes and your environment. Childhood is where you discover that path.

Here's my two cents: People generally know by age 14 whether they're incels or not. Huge transformations through puberty are rare. Other kids will mock you and exclude you for being a permavirgin in school just as much as they do in adulthood, but it's even more blatant since it's more socially acceptable and kids haven't developed their social skills to the point where they're subtle or tactful about it. The path is already laid out for you by your genes and your environment. Childhood is where you discover that path.

tbh

I wish I knew this when I was 14. You would have saved me from 4 years of awkwardness...

tbh

I wish I knew this when I was 14. You would have saved me from 4 years of awkwardness...
I would of necked myself before i was too deep into life

You are not incel, at least not yet.

Leave this place before it destroys your mind.

If you still virgin at 20 yo even being functional in society and after 20+ approaches, then back here.
OP, it doesn't matter if you're 12, 25 or 60. If you're ugly, you're just ugly and getting a gf will be nigh impossible. Age has nothing to do with that.