Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Gonna admit it, I'm a 15 year old incel.

Watac

Watac

Banned
-
I lied about my age and said i was 16 earlier, I'm actually 15. I know you guys got shit against youngcels but fuck it. Not a single girl has shown interest in my high school, even the freshmen mog me.

Last edited:
I think you're great. Don't listen to all the coping ageists.
edit: Never mind what i said. 15s not acceptable.

Truecels are born

FUCK OFF KID!!! Last 15 year old here got perma-banned @NoLifez

> tfw "the incels" radicalize a depressed lonely young teenager into joining their cult
gesticulating-soycuck-gif.60795

Last edited:
Youngcels are legitimate, because it was common less than 100 years ago to find your lifelong partner in highschool, and get married and have kids before the age of 25 with her, if you're having serious problems with this, then it's a very serious problem.

Starting with this shit at 15 will destroy yo boyo

Youngcels are legitimate, because it was common less than 100 years ago to find your lifelong partner in highschool, and get married and have kids before the age of 25 with her, if you're having serious problems with this, then it's a very serious problem.

> tfw "the incels" radicalize a depressed lonely young teenager into joining their cult
View attachment 60795

Yeah, I'm so used to just knowing nobody will group with me during a group project. I've never had a real group of friends. Teens my age are hanging out with hot chicks and smoking weed.

Youngcellism in HS = height or balding 100% of the time. If you are tall and have a full head of hair you can't be youngcel, period. These two things determine your happiness, well-being, friends and status in HS. If you are a short (fused bone plates) balding guy, trust me, it's over for you like it's never been before. If you are short but have a full head of hair you might have some chance with a girl once every 5 years or so. If you are tall but bald it's over for you during HS but will probably get better and better as you age, although very slowly. If you are balding and short and HS the quickest path to happiness is ksgcelling

Youngcellism in HS = height or balding 100% of the time. If you are tall and have a full head of hair you can't be youngcel, period. These two things determine your happiness, well-being, friends and status in HS. If you are a short (fused bone plates) balding guy, trust me, it's over for you like it's never been before. If you are short but have a full head of hair you might have some chance with a girl once every 5 years or so. If you are tall but bald it's over for you during HS but will probably get better and better as you age, although very slowly. If you are balding and short and HS the quickest path to happiness is ksgcelling

I'm pretty decent height at my age (5'8) and have alot of hair. I'm just a fugly af and I have a stuttering problem.

Yeah, I'm so used to just knowing nobody will group with me during a group project. I've never had a real group of friends. Teens my age are hanging out with hot chicks and smoking weed.
Just ask if they play fortnite bro.

How is your hairline, @Watac?

Same. But x2.

LOOKSMAXX
LOOKSMAXX
LOOKSMAXX
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

Youngcellism in HS = height or balding 100% of the time. If you are tall and have a full head of hair you can't be youngcel, period. These two things determine your happiness, well-being, friends and status in HS.
Holy fucking cope.

You are not incel, at least not yet.

Leave this place before it destroys your mind.

If you still virgin at 20 yo even being functional in society and after 20+ approaches, then back here.

I never had the group problem in HS....​
Because people always used me like the scum they are, never caring about who I am, but what I could do for them. Dumb pricks.

JFL @ youngcels, get back at me when you're 25 or older and still a virgin.

You're still young, you still have plenty of time to grow. Stay away from this place until you're at least 18, take this knowledge to lookmaxx and try to change your situtation as much as you can,
It may be over for many of us, but for you its merely beginning, you shouldn't be hanging around on these kind of places.

I'm pretty decent height at my age (5'8) and have alot of hair. I'm just a fugly af and I have a stuttering problem.

Dunno about average but 5'8 should be below average for young males. You are heightmogged by half the class period. Your stuttering problem doesn't make much difference, none to be exact. You don't fit the criteria for an alpha male

Dunno about average but 5'8 should be below average for young males. You are heightmogged by half the class period. Your stuttering problem doesn't make much difference, none to be exact. You don't fit the criteria for an alpha male

I'm taller/the same height in every class with my peers, pretty average mate.

How do you know you're Incel?
15 is below average age of lost virginity.

How do you know you're Incel?
15 is below average age of lost virginity.

Because the slutty/popular girls always "fakeflirt" with me. Then go laugh about it with their boyfriends.

In truth I was already facially deformed by 15 and I didn't realize it at the time but it was already over. I don't know OP though. My puberty is what wrecked my face. You could still have a good puberty maybe. Or if you focus your energy on looksmaxing or locationmaxing maybe you can ascend.

The one thing you have on your side is time. You are young and know the blackpill. You have time to do something before you're too old for it to matter like most of us.

Holy fucking cope.

How is it a cope? You can't be a fucking youngcel if you're tall and have a full head of hair. You'd end up looking like a male model if you cut bf% massively. Not sure what you're up to. Ofc facial deformities kill it but these are the exception

Because the slutty/popular girls always "fakeflirt" with me. Then go laugh about it with their boyfriends.
They do that with normies too.

:feelsseriously: But truecels are born, you might be truecel

Atleast try to ascend until you are 18, you can still experience what a lot of us here didn't and what did irreparable damage, teen love.
LOOKSMAXX
LOOKSMAXX
LOOKSMAXX
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE

that is true
welcome brothER

Another ‘youngcel’ larper who’s probably tall with a NW0 and perfect skin.

Just go through puberty, moron.

Truecels are born
This, if @Watac is actually an incel, it doesn't matter if he became a member at 15 or if he joined at age 30. If you're sub4 inceldom is forever (aside from a few lucky outliers)

what's tall?

what's tall?
depends on country. Taller than 80% of males to say a number. In some parts of the netherlands it'd be being 6ft3+ but in america and europe 5'11 and 6'0 and up is considered tall

depends on country. Taller than 80% of males to say a number. In some parts of the netherlands it'd be being 6ft3+ but in america and europe 5'11 and 6'0 and up is considered tall
I would only consider 6'2+ tall. I'm 6' and one of the shortest in most of my classes. Even most parts of Asia, 6' isn't really tall.
Height only starts having a positive effect if you could seriously be considered tall, which requires AT LEAST 6'2.

I would only consider 6'2+ tall. I'm 6' and one of the shortest in most of my classes. Even most parts of Asia, 6' isn't really tall.
Height only starts having a positive effect if you could seriously be considered tall, which requires AT LEAST 6'2.

lol if you're 6ft and one of the shortest you've got to be living in the tallest town of the netherlands or some shit. Either that or you haven't measured properly.

Go to a local pharmacy and measure yourself with normal shoes then remove half an inch from it. That's your height. When I was 16 or 17 I thought I was 1-2 inches taller than I originally was. And most people tend to overestimate their height

lol if you're 6ft and one of the shortest you've got to be living in the tallest town of the netherlands or some shit. Either that or you haven't measured properly.

Go to a local pharmacy and measure yourself with normal shoes then remove half an inch from it. That's your height. When I was 16 or 17 I thought I was 1-2 inches taller than I originally was. And most people tend to overestimate their height
Well I got measured at 17 (1 year ago) for my passport and it says 184cm, reducing the shoe height it makes me 5'11.5 or 6'.
Young people are just really tall nowadays and most outgrow their parents. Some boys are literally a head taller than their fathers. I'm shorter than my father for some reason. I still hope my growth plates aren't fused which is a cope anyway. I'm seriously considering a leg lengthening surgery because I cannot stand the mogging.