Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel gone to the beach today

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
damn, so many cute JBs there, and the amount of firm foids butts walking around, i'm going crazy here, they totaly killed my non fap streak.

i just wish i could have one of the cute girls that walk around there :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I remember my 17 day streak. I literally walked around after beach foids staring at their asses, fully aware that they know i'm staring. Most low inhib I have ever felt. I don't know how I didn't get arrested.

a lot of incels make the not so wise choice of going outside today, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

just ldar to be honest

I've literally never been to a beach and never will. Seems like such a turbo normie cesspool to be in

I remember my 17 day streak. I literally walked around after beach foids staring at their asses, fully aware that they know i'm staring. Most low inhib I have ever felt. I don't know how I didn't get arrested.
How can they tell you were looking at their behind

last time i tryed to look under a girl shirt, she had some white spots so she trought i was staring on them, and complaned about, thank for the white spots i wasen't arrested.

a lot of incels make the not so wise choice of going outside today, it's over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Start recording on your phone. Put the brightness all the way down so it just looks like it's off to other people. Carry your phone horizontally by your torso and start following them around. You can check the footage later and find that you have a nice clear, crisp shot of their asses. Also try to actually put the phone into her bathing suit so you get a direct shot. You can walk off and not follow them anymore, then come back and pull the phone out. You can then smell the phone and it'll smell like her ass.

Or you can just gun down everyone and turn the water red. You can then slide your penis in between their dead, bleeding asses. You may want to wash them off first though becuase it will be full of sand, shit, and blood.

Start recording on your phone. Put the brightness all the way down so it just looks like it's off to other people. Carry your phone horizontally by your torso and start following them around. You can check the footage later and find that you have a nice clear, crisp shot of their asses. Also try to actually put the phone into her bathing suit so you get a direct shot. You can walk off and not follow them anymore, then come back and pull the phone out. You can then smell the phone and it'll smell like her ass.

Or you can just gun down everyone and turn the water red. You can then slide your penis in between their dead, bleeding asses. You may want to wash them off first though becuase it will be full of sand, shit, and blood.
pretty much based for microsoft excel ngl

What’s with everyone venturing outdoors today?

just ldar

beach is one of the worst places i can think of to go

just ldar
Fbicel wanting to keep incels confined indoors and not go out to ruin npc's day

just ldar
i'm checking the area for potencial spots of soylent, so i can call for a arial strike

How can they tell you were looking at their behind

Because they turned around. And when they did I pretended to be looking around for something. It was obvious that I wasn't.

I live more than 200 km from the beach.

over for landlockedcels
We turn with streams, even like this has times that I do not go in a waterfall / stream. I went on the beach only twice the last one in 2013 there in Rio.

I can’t go to the beach due to this, but also because I’d be mogged.

Next time you go there go with a cruiser

I hate going to the beach. Pale skin the main reason.