Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gone to psych for curing inceldom and he give a medicine that made me bald now I am a baldcel

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
I know it's brutal but I saw two ladies giggling around the Chad dr to see me as lonely creepy guy that tries to recover.i think foids hate incels trying to solve problems. They want us to suffer and they get some sadistic pleasure out of it. Anyway I am virgin for 26 years since my birth and I am concerned that any suicide news that I happen to see makes me afraid abt my inceldom. Ofcourse I never recieved loge from anyone since childhood and I m used to rotting.. I am going for a job and helps me to deal with my debts.. I am 100 percent sure I don't get girl because my face is largely out of proportion.
I sometimes call myself elephant man. I tried to cope with denture and stuff they never worked.. It's good that I know from this group how jaws play 90 percent of relationship game.. and I had a very very weak jaw that describes my inceldom.

death is the only cure to inceldom

that's why you don't try to "cure it" you try to cope as hard as you can instead.

I know it's brutal but I saw two ladies giggling around the Chad dr to see me as lonely creepy guy that tries to recover.i think foids hate incels trying to solve problems. They want us to suffer and they get some sadistic pleasure out of it. Anyway I am virgin for 26 years since my birth and I am concerned that any suicide news that I happen to see makes me afraid abt my inceldom. Ofcourse I never recieved loge from anyone since childhood and I m used to rotting.. I am going for a job and helps me to deal with my debts.. I am 100 percent sure I don't get girl because my face is largely out of proportion.
I sometimes call myself elephant man. I tried to cope with denture and stuff they never worked.. It's good that I know from this group how jaws play 90 percent of relationship game.. and I had a very very weak jaw that describes my inceldom.
What medicine was it??

that's why you don't try to "cure it" you try to cope as hard as you can instead.
I am thinking abt playing games. I like multiplayer games