Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GOMAD update (MANLETS UNDER 18 GOMAD ASAP)

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
If I have measured right I am almost 5'9 from 5'7 and i will see when going back to school and measured right I want to make this so ANY MANLETS UNDER 18 START DRINKING A GALLON OF MILK A DAY ASAP you will also be ripped and pissed if u gymcel also EAT EAT EAT and SLEEP STRETCH too

Last edited:
C to the O to the P to the E.

491F40ED 1205 41ED 87DB 9AD87026FF48

Gomad is a meme that only works for skinny bodytypes. Every one gets bloated

Rippetoe the king of the huskyfat manlets

Back when i was bluepilled, i even bought his starting strenght book, i wasn't aware that genetics play the biggest factor of them all, i used to waste some of my neet money on protein shake, jfl at my past tard self.

Back when i was bluepilled, i even bought his starting strenght book, i wasn't aware that genetics play the biggest factor of them all, i used to waste some of my neet money on protein shake, jfl at my past tard self.
Tbf I don't take any issue with his weightlifting prescriptions if guys wanna get stronger, or whatever, but his diet advice is a recipe for being a fat fuck. Obviously if you eat more you'll get stronger faster, and maybe for a middle aged guy like Mark that's all there is to it, but I don't think a lot of guys in their teens and twenties know what they're getting into.

He is the biggest meme out there. Just stuff your face with 5000 calories bro. Kek

Also, GOMAD is another new age fad. JFL if you drink a gallon of milk. That's like 1000 calories right there. Also, people below 18( like you) grew because of your puberty.

GOMAD will just make you bloated fat fuck and don't forget vast majority of people are lactose intolerant.

Bad advice.

The only think that works is mild stretching+LSJL+ Glucosamine but that will only give 3-4 cm at MOST and that too after several months.

He is the biggest meme out there. Just stuff your face with 5000 calories bro. Kek

Also, GOMAD is another new age fad. JFL if you drink a gallon of milk. That's like 1000 calories right there. Also, people below 18( like you) grew because of your puberty.

GOMAD will just make you bloated fat fuck and don't forget vast majority of people are lactose intolerant.

Bad advice.

The only think that works is mild stretching+LSJL+ Glucosamine but that will only give 3-4 cm at MOST and that too after several months.
If you don't eat how will u grow its not worthless

If I have measured right I am almost 5'9 from 5'7 and i will see when going back to school and measured right I want to make this so ANY MANLETS UNDER 18 START DRINKING A GALLON OF MILK A DAY ASAP you will also be ripped and pissed if u gymcel also EAT EAT EAT and SLEEP STRETCH too
post your t-rex physique when you do SS ok.

If you don't eat how will u grow its not worthless
Then why not 20,000 calories a day? 30,000? Beyond maybe 500 extra calories a day if you're lifting weights often is just gonna get you fat.

You can train and maybe add 30 pounds natural but it's is completely useless since you will need to become a gymrat to keep those weak gains. Strength and muscles is genetics anyways, it's all about how much hormones gh+test you had when you were young, gh makes the bones grow+ thicker, and higher free T build and keep muscles without touching weights. You can take hgh and testosterone as an adult but i doubt it would change much since genetics is already set in stone.

You can train and maybe add 30 pounds natural but it's is completely useless since you will need to become a gymrat to keep those weak gains. Strength and muscles is genetics anyways, it's all about how much hormones gh+test you had when you were young, gh makes the bones grow+ thicker, and higher free T build and keep muscles without touching weights. You can take hgh and testosterone as an adult but i doubt it would change much since genetics is already set in stone.
I’ll destroy u
Then why not 20,000 calories a day? 30,000? Beyond maybe 500 extra calories a day if you're lifting weights often is just gonna get you fat.
Ur fat

I was 5'8.5 230lbs at that point in time I don't think that would've helped shit lmao

Steroid cycle cost less than buying a gallon of milk a day
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Jfl at gomad copers

C to the O to the P to the E.

If he's under 18, this is probably legit. He isn't done growing. Also if he's under 18 he shouldn't be here, this is an adult forum.

If he's under 18, this is probably legit. He isn't done growing. Also if he's under 18 he shouldn't be here, this is an adult forum.
What age minimum should you be to post here

>under 18

faggot normalshits get off this forum