Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going to wageslave with no sleep

• Thread starter PluralSpaceRace
  • Start date
PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Didn't sleep all night as soon as I start to get tired I have to go do a ten hour shift at jewbergs slave factory :lul: :lul: :lul: Nothing better then wageslaving

that is the ultimate suifuel bro. maybe pick up an energy drink on the way

Wageslaving makes me want to rope

The "yes mr.jewberg" starter pack
Work boots
Name tag
Coping ("energy") drink
E5b

That is just plain horrible. You are negatively effecting Mr Shekelbergs income by showing up to work in a fatigued and delirious manner, unfitting of one of his slav....ahem....I mean employees.

get a good job if you don't live with your parents. wage slaving with no friends or women, you might as well just go homeless.

Wageslave is brutal ngl

get a good job if you don't live with your parents. wage slaving with no friends or women, you might as well just go homeless.
Homeless is worse tbh

I always hated when i woke up in the night and i wasn't sure if looking at the clock would make me feel worse or better. My sleep is light and it takes me a while to fall asleep. So if i want to sleep one hour i need 40 minutes of keeping my mind peaceful.