Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to therapy

Frenchcel54

Frenchcel54

Proof that being french won't get you laid
My mental health is fucking gone, I can't imagine myself not thinking about the wrong things in my life. All I do is laying in my bed being anxious about stuff I can't change. Has anyone tried therapy and did it change anything? (don't wanna cope with alcohol or Xanax BTW)

Therapists will just charge you money to make you listen to lies. They'll tell you you're a good person who has potential, even though they know you disgust everyone who meets you and you can't improve. They don't want to help you. They just say things to make you feel good because it's their job.

I dunno about therapists, but psychiatrists are basically like an elaborate pseudoscience scam. They are super quick to diagnose bipolar and prescribe lithium and mood stabilizer meds. But there's nothing scientific about any of this cause they can't take any measurements, so there's no way for them to know anything. It's all a made up science, just like astrology, tarot card reading, and chiropractors.

waste of time if you are autistic and ugly.

I've been in therapy. It's helped me build better routines and structures. And my sleep pattern is relatively normal now.

Therapists will just charge you money to make you listen to lies. They'll tell you you're a good person who has potential, even though they know you disgust everyone who meets you and you can't improve. They don't want to help you. They just say things to make you feel good because it's their job.
I can have access to free therapy in my country. Yes but I want to feel good, do you think what they say will work?

you could try fluoxetine.

That's a SSRI antidepressant.

Bluepilled words can't help anything, here is your free therapy.

waste of money energy and time.

My mental health is fucking gone, I can't imagine myself not thinking about the wrong things in my life. All I do is laying in my bed being anxious about stuff I can't change. Has anyone tried therapy and did it change anything? (don't wanna cope with alcohol or Xanax BTW)
No therapy for ur face, GrAYcel

I can have access to free therapy in my country. Yes but I want to feel good, do you think what they say will work?
Maybe if you're gullible enough it will make you pleasantly delusional. But it won't make anyone treat you any better.