Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to the Gym Instead of Partying

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Some girl posted an open invite to a party happening tonight. After a few brief seconds of contemplation, I have decided that I will be going to the gym instead.

In my experience with partying, it is pretty much just a waste of time and productivity. A bunch of people acting retarded and literally just poisoning themselves and wasting their time.

I'd rather get swole.

Parties ar esui fuel for sub 8s

ItheIthe said:
Some girl posted an open invite to a party happening tonight. After a few brief seconds of contemplation, I have decided that I will be going to the gym instead.

In my experience with partying, it is pretty much just a waste of time and productivity. A bunch of people acting retarded and literally just poisoning themselves and wasting their time.

I'd rather get swole.

Good call. By going to an open invite party you are walking right into an ambush.

chad will get drunk and makeout with 20 girls while you focus on your starting strength form

Damn bro.

What are your squats, bench, and deadlift goals for 2018?

We need more strong masculine christian men in this world like you, too many skimpy faggots walking around.

God bless.

ItheIthe said:
A bunch of people acting retarded and literally just poisoning themselves and wasting their time.

this.

you're not going because you know u'll just be standing in a corner getting ignored the entire time

this is cope and you know it

Healthy choice.

/pol/cel said:
Good call. By going to an open invite party you are walking right into an ambush.

No friends, and I don't talk with my family at all.

It's over

idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn bro.

We need more strong masculine christian men in this world like you, too many skimpy faggots walking around.

God bless.

I focus more on athleticism than pure strength. I don't have yearly goals, I just always want to get better.

At 5'11" 185 my bench is around 270-275 and my max squat is probably in the 320-330 range, but I go SUPER LOW, not just parallel. IDK about my deadlift.

Is there anyone else at the gym?

ItheIthe said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn bro.
God bless.
I focus more on athleticism than pure strength. I don't have yearly goals, I just always want to get better.
At 5'11" 185 my bench is around 270-275 and my max squat is probably in the 320-330 range, but I go SUPER LOW, not just parallel. IDK about my deadlift.
You could probably get 315 bench and 405 squat in 2018, if you push it hard this year.

Having strength transfers well over to athleticism bro (explosiveness, speed, power), specifically relative strength. You don't have to gain a bunch of weight lol. Heck even throw in Power Cleans and Box Jumps if your serious about your athletic goals, your always going to need to get stronger man.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You could probably get 315 bench  and 405 squat in 2018, if you push it hard this year.

Having strength transfers well over to athleticism bro (explosiveness, speed, power), specifically relative strength. You don't have to gain a bunch of weight lol. Heck even throw in Power Cleans and Box Jumps if your serious about your athletic goals, your always going to need to get stronger man.

Oh I agree completely, I always want to get stronger. I'm just saying my goals are more complex.

Two of my favorite explosiveness exercises are 1/4 rep squats (Squat 1/4 of the way down, literally JUMP up), and walking lung starts, where you angle your lunge like you're coming out of a starting block and sprint out of it rather than going straight down then up.

I dont go to parties, because...

The moment i see chad kissing or find out he is thunderfucking a chick, i go ER.

If i do go to a party, im bringing a gun with me just for an occasion like this.

ItheIthe said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn bro.
God bless.
not bad tbh

There's no point going to a party (standing in the corner by yourself)

This is just your common sense working. I love your determination though, not a lot of people like you in this world.

And then you are gonna cuz complain you are not getting laid.

You gotta take every opportunity to put yourself out, if you don’t then you are a volcel

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

You gotta take every opportunity to put yourself out, if you don’t then you are a volcel

Naw he made the right call parties are for normies

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

That's the right response. You can gymcel literally any day -- social gatherings with the potential to hookup are few and far between

Chad had all the attention and femoids surround him, he then had made out with 20 of them and had an orgy with the best looking 10 ones while you went to the gym and slept with your hand on your dick.

All of your posts are copes.

Octopusgun2 said:
Chad had all the attention and femoids surround him, he then had made out with 20 of them and had an orgy with the best looking 10 ones while you went to the gym and slept with your hand on your dick.

All of your posts are copes.

Lmao

Machiavelli said:
chad will get drunk and makeout with 20 girls while you focus on your starting strength form