Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to the gym as framecel is cope

mizrahi_hater

mizrahi_hater

Banned
-
the average shoulder width of cumskin is 16 inches and 14 inches if ur a curry, if you work on your shoulders without steroids you can add 5 inches to your shoulder but again if your bone structre is bad gym wont do alot, if you don't have already good frame 4 or 5 inches of muscles wont do alot:blackpill:

Why do people here think the only reason to go to the gym is for looks

the average shoulder width of cumskin is 16 inches and 14 inches if ur a curry, if you work on your shoulders without steroids you can add 5 inches to your shoulder but again if your bone structre is bad gym wont do alot, if you don't have already good frame 4 or 5 inches of muscles wont do alot:blackpill:
Cool story

I got to exactly 16 inch shoulders after 7 months of gymcelling :dafuckfeels:

How do you properly measure shoulder width? When I stand against the wall and take the two outer points I get 21.3 inches. Is that possible.?

5 inches? I doubt it

How do you properly measure shoulder width? When I stand against the wall and take the two outer points I get 21.3 inches. Is that possible.?
either fakecel or that's the circumference