Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going to the dentist as a subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Had a dental appointment today, and the hygenicist was a post wall stacey (50's). Normies complain about going to the dentist all the time, but it's infinitely worse as a subhuman. I have a small mouth with an oversized tongue, so it's hard for me to keep it open for long periods of time. There's not as much room for the hygenicist to work with. Also, I can't breathe through my nose, so her hands in my mouth along with my tongue falling back deprives me of oxygen.

The strain on my jaw caused me to moan a little, and the hygenicist called me out for it, acting creeped out. I straight up told her that her prying my mouth open was painful. She got offended and said that she would hold my mouth differently. This bitch then has the audacity to tell me that she's actually retired, and works "to keep busy". No wonder you suck at your job, bitch. The dentist later examined my teeth, and he was so much better at handling the instruments in my mouth.

I ended up learning that I have a couple of small cavities, but I don't give a fuck. I'm more concerned about my mom bitching at me for the cost of the fillings.

I have mouth breathing problems too cause my sinuses are fucked up. Really made my dentist visits awkward. At least my dentist is some middle aged guy who is good at his job tho.

Women make shit dentists I hear this all the time. Don't know why it's the case.

Thank God my female dentist dosent suck. She has a Fat round ass too so it's always a nice visit

Makes it hard to breathe since I am a mouthebreather and have problems breathing through nose.

I have mouth breathing problems too cause my sinuses are fucked up. Really made my dentist visits awkward. At least my dentist is some middle aged guy who is good at his job tho.
Most of the time, hygenicists are the ones who work on your teeth, and they're almost always female.
Women make shit dentists I hear this all the time. Don't know why it's the case.
:feelshehe:
Thank God my female dentist dosent suck. She has a Fat round ass too so it's always a nice visit
One time the hygenicist's navel rubbed up against me, I got hard as fuck. I'm still fapping to it to this day.
Makes it hard to breathe since I am a mouthebreather and have problems breathing through nose.
The struggle is real

Had a dental appointment today, and the hygenicist was a post wall stacey (50's). Normies complain about going to the dentist all the time, but it's infinitely worse as a subhuman. I have a small mouth with an oversized tongue, so it's hard for me to keep it open for long periods of time. There's not as much room for the hygenicist to work with. Also, I can't breathe through my nose, so her hands in my mouth along with my tongue falling back deprives me of oxygen.

The strain on my jaw caused me to moan a little, and the hygenicist called me out for it, acting creeped out. I straight up told her that her prying my mouth open was painful. She got offended and said that she would hold my mouth differently. This bitch then has the audacity to tell me that she's actually retired, and works "to keep busy". No wonder you suck at your job, bitch. The dentist later examined my teeth, and he was so much better at handling the instruments in my mouth.

I ended up learning that I have a couple of small cavities, but I don't give a fuck. I'm more concerned about my mom bitching at me for the cost of the fillings.

How much will a filling set u back?

How much will a filling set u back?
According to google, 1-2 teeth is anywhere between $50 and $150. However, my dentist is highly rated in a rich area, so it may be more. I'm willing to pay though, as it will stave off future dental problems.

According to google, 1-2 teeth is anywhere between $50 and $150. However, my dentist is highly rated in a rich area, so it may be more. I'm willing to pay though, as it will stave off future dental problems.

Fucking hell. That's a bit pricey. Is that ontop of having insurance or would it cost even more without insurance? It costs 10 pounds here for a filling. A bit more if you go private. My dentist is a nhs, and a private cosmetic dentist. It cost me 70 quid to get a check up, a new crown put in, and teeth polished. I'd be fucked if i lived in the US. Your medical bills are astronomical.

As a deformed teethcel, I can confirm that EVERY SINGLE FEMALE """"""DENTIST""""" IS UTTER SHIT. Every time they cut my mouth or something, while the male ones do not. I am talking about 10+ incidents, too. Always find some way to fuck it up. Jfl they always try to get the trainee nurses to do it and I say no. I tried once and she fucking missed the nerve with the anaesthesia. Fucking hell, the pain I go through to get my teeth from a 1 to a 2...

Fucking hell. That's a bit pricey. Is that ontop of having insurance or would it cost even more without insurance? It costs 10 pounds here for a filling. A bit more if you go private. My dentist is a nhs, and a private cosmetic dentist. It cost me 70 quid to get a check up, a new crown put in, and teeth polished. I'd be fucked if i lived in the US. Your medical bills are astronomical.
Idk if its with insurance or not. I just did a quick google search. Regardless, I'll have the money to get it done. I'm hoping that since my cavity is very small, it will cost less.
As a deformed teethcel, I can confirm that EVERY SINGLE FEMALE """"""DENTIST""""" IS UTTER SHIT. Every time they cut my mouth or something, while the male ones do not. I am talking about 10+ incidents, too. Always find some way to fuck it up. Jfl they always try to get the trainee nurses to do it and I say no. I tried once and she fucking missed the nerve with the anaesthesia. Fucking hell, the pain I go through to get my teeth from a 1 to a 2...
This has been my experience as well. Though, some women are better than others.

That’s honestly my fear of going to the dentist. Afraid of them finding cavities. I truly believe there’s no cavities and they drill holes to make money.

a lot of dentists are shit
a female dentist placed a crown on me once and it fell out after 3 days, at least she put it back on for free
some curry fat guy said something like 'your gums are dust' but after he worked on me, not before (good one retard)
white male doctor was a bro, the only thing he did to annoy me was saying he should have taken pics of my mouth because it looked so bad compared to how good it looks now....I wouldn't have let him anyway

but the worst story of all
was this trainee nurse that was supposed to do just one fucking thing, hold a lamp aimed at my newly placed filling to heat up the filling and make it dry and solidify...well guess what that mental retard was doing, when the dentist let go of my mouth and she moved in with the lamp, she moved in so close she bumped the incomplete filling with the fucking lamp! CRACK! she did this THREE times in a row and it was so fucking imbecilic and farcical I just stared at her in shock

I never go there just brush your teeth frequently bro

good bro best luck and be careful. i hope dentist is not foid

Had to go to orthodontist today which is why I'm home later and the trainee lady got the wrong equipment like 14 times kek. Luckily she didn't try to do anything to my mouth. I think she was just a hygiene nurse or something, though.

ive gotten post wall stacy dentists before too.

I hate it when they ask shit like how was your day

I've had so much dental work done over the years, I've lost count of the fillings I've gotten, but my teeth look absolutely hideous.

I've had so much dental work done over the years, I've lost count of the fillings I've gotten, but my teeth look absolutely hideous.
shit teeth is an ethnic trait.

That’s honestly my fear of going to the dentist. Afraid of them finding cavities. I truly believe there’s no cavities and they drill holes to make money.
I saw an x-ray of my teeth, i indeed have 2 small cavities. I'd rather get them filled in than deal with future dental problems. Luckily, the head male dentist will be the one doing it (he's a clone of Ryan Gosling btw).
I think she was just a hygiene nurse or something, though.
When you get your teeth cleaned, 9 times out of 10 it's a hygenicist doing the work, not a real dentist. And they're almost always women.
I hate it when they ask shit like how was your day
Especially when you're NEET :feelsbadman:
I never go there just brush your teeth frequently bro
Even if you brush regularly, there are spots you miss. They use special tools and cleaners to reach the spots you can't. After all, they are standing over you, as opposed to you cleaning your teeth in the mirror. However, I am considering getting a water flosser for myself. However, I don't really have enough room in my bathroom for it.
GUEST_7be10ac4-74f1-47b5-ac46-10200e04585d

ive gotten post wall stacy dentists before too.
Their dental schooling takes up all their prime.

Get that fucking cunt whore fired