Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Going to tell my parents everything

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I have suffered and wageslaved long enough I don't want to look at my youth and remember only rotting, if there is no chance to obtain resources and young virgin stacy for a wife:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: :lasereyes: in my shithole country:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, at least I will do stress free, minimum wage job, and just life comfy. :feelsokman::feelscomfy:
But they want me to continue wageslaving in a big desolate city :cryfeels:... They are helping my brother out and they never understand my problems, they are always gaslighting me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
In two days, when I come back home, I will have the most Based monologue ever with them :feelsLSD:, they will have to accept my terms:yes: and my plans for MY life, if they won't do it I will thReaten violEnce, I will bring someone's head in a bag home(in a video game :society:), or I will just go buy 1000kg of rice and rot in my cabin in the woods :society:.
You will see brocels, I will take control of my life, I have been bullied and cucked my entire life, as a man sheer force and violence are your only options in life. :society:

I will keep you updated brocels :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Keep us updated

I told my mom I'm ugly so it's not worth doing anything with this vessel

She basically said you gotta accept yourself (she didn't deny it lol, guess I have a face not even a mother could love)
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

BASEDBASED AND PILLEDPILLED:feelsEhh:

young virgin stacy in shithole country
They have infinite options. They can pick a betabuxx after riding hundreds of chads.

Moneymaxx instead, and buy a robot waifu -- those will be affordable in a few years. Or pay for a sugar baby or cheap shithole whores.

I have suffered and wageslaved long enough I don't want to look at my youth and remember only rotting, if there is no chance to obtain resources and young virgin stacy for a wife:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: :lasereyes: in my shithole country:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:, at least I will do stress free, minimum wage job, and just life comfy. :feelsokman::feelscomfy:
But they want me to continue wageslaving in a big desolate city :cryfeels:... They are helping my brother out and they never understand my problems, they are always gaslighting me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
In two days, when I come back home, I will have the most Based monologue ever with them :feelsLSD:, they will have to accept my terms:yes: and my plans for MY life, if they won't do it I will thReaten violEnce, I will bring someone's head in a bag home(in a video game :society:), or I will just go buy 1000kg of rice and rot in my cabin in the woods :society:.
You will see brocels, I will take control of my life, I have been bullied and cucked my entire life, as a man sheer force and violence are your only options in life. :society:

I will keep you updated brocels :feelsLSD:
If you are 4+, just betqbuxx and get laid

Be respectful towards your parents, no need to insult them.

I told my mom I'm ugly so it's not worth doing anything with this vessel

She basically said you gotta accept yourself (she didn't deny it lol, guess I have a face not even a mother could love)
This happened to me too

I did something similar with my dad once. When it was near the holidays and was really struggling not to rope. He just told me some bullshit about doing charity work. I need fucking charity work ffs.:feelsdevil: