Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to take a yoga class to meet Stacies

I take yoga classes quite consistently. you won't get laid. but the sexual harassment is over exaggerated

Oh boy. From my experience yogi stacies are the cruelest.
I thought they were more in tune with nature. Should I tell them that I voted for Obama??
Good luck. Hopefully a foid who really wants a gay friend will be desperate enough to accept you as her ugly gay friend.
Her ugly gay friend with benefits?
I take yoga classes quite consistently. you won't get laid. but the sexual harassment is over exaggerated
Are there Stacie's in your yoga class? And lifefuel about the sexual harassment being overexaggerated

Normalcy has been normalised

Just yogamaxx theory debunked?
their are mostly old Boomer women. as for the young women all stay near each other in the front. if ur around 4/10 one they won't hate u but won't see u as sexual being either.

The work creepy will get thrown around while your not there

The work creepy will get thrown around while your not there
bug myth. even fat Boomer subhumanity manlers are in my yoga class. just take classes in an area that it's more balanced age wise and demographicially

Well if his goal is stacies I doubt he would choose a place with boomers and men

their are mostly old Boomer women. as for the young women all stay near each other in the front. if ur around 4/10 one they won't hate u but won't see u as sexual being either.

But does yoga help you in other ways? Is it a good cope?

But does yoga help you in other ways? Is it a good cope?
yes it helps get rid of the shitty muscle aches and tensions from LDARIng for long term on discord or .co. Also good for my Meditation. I can also clean my back with ease now. and recover from gym injuries more easily

bug myth. even fat Boomer subhumanity manlers are in my yoga class. just take classes in an area that it's more balanced age wise and demographicially
The place I'll be at is in a liberal college town near a big 10 University

yes it helps get rid of the shitty muscle aches and tensions from LDARIng for long term on discord or .co. Also good for my Meditation. I can also clean my back with ease now. and recover from gym injuries more easily

Sounds like its worth a try.

The place I'll be at is in a liberal college town near a big 10 University
damn that's substantially more dangerously. but you should still be fine. go regularly. maybe some noodle whore will be willing to settle. tbh if you get good enough you can become an instructor which will boost your chances of getting laid tremendously. I know ugly currycel who has used yoga to ascend
yoga is also far more easy then gym. almost no chance of injury doing it unless you push yourself too hard.

damn that's substantially more dangerously. but you should still be fine. go regularly. maybe some noodle whore will be willing to settle. tbh if you get good enough you can become an instructor which will boost your chances of getting laid tremendously. I know ugly currycel who has used yoga to ascend
yoga is also far more easy then gym. almost no chance of injury doing it unless you push yourself too hard.
Lifefuel!

high iq decision. But becoming a yoga teacher would have even more potential.

You'll get #MeToo'd

You'll get #MeToo'd
he can still pull it off. especially if he willing to teach yoga in third world. their they will find it borderline impoito prosecute him and many women are afraid if their relatvies beating then for dishonor

did not work out for scott and 99.999999999999% chance it will not work out for u

When Incels go to Yoga classes.
If one of you decide to go ER at a yoga studio I happen to be at, remember I'm one of you!!! Just give me time to slip out the back....I didn't see nothing
high iq decision. But becoming a yoga teacher would have even more potential.
You'll get #MeToo'd
You know, if it works, I really wouldn't care. By then, I'll have had a good run. Plus 50-60 years from now, it'll be about time for me to shuffle off of this mortal coil and while I'm laying on my death bed waiting to die, I won't regret having banged several yoga Stacie's. And in 100 years, it won't even matter as me and all of the Stacie's will be safely in the earth.

Last edited:
This can only end badly.

I dont doubt as soon people leave their basements they probably get laid.

I thought they were more in tune with nature. Should I tell them that I voted for Obama?

Dude every single yoga stacy I know pulled a fake interested prank on me instead of just giving me a straight rejection. Idk man.