Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to start gymcelling again

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
I know "No gym for your face" but I find I'm usually less depressed when I gymcel regularly and it gives me some kind of routine and something to work towards. I'm just very inconsistent when it comes to it and go through phases of quitting and starting every couple of months.

Nice, good for you. Making solid habits is hard but once you successfully build one it becomes much easier to continue following through instead of stop/starting all the time

Can't wait to see this post again next year.

Nice, good for you. Making solid habits is hard but once you successfully build one it becomes much easier to continue following through instead of stop/starting all the time
Thanks yeah I've found that to an extent

Pursue whatever makes your life a tad more bearable

Gym is cope for me tbh I legit have the worst hips to shoulders ratio AND I’m 5’4

Gym is cope for me tbh I legit have the worst hips to shoulders ratio AND I’m 5’4
I'm 5'6 but my frame isn't that bad apart from my hands and wrists which are smaller than that of the average foids jfl