Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going to start bodybuilder maxxing seriously

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Im already huge but im not huge enough to compete against people with monster physiques (example, rich piana, jay cutler, etc) i need to bodybuilder maxx so i statusmaxx when I become famous. I'll be eating every 2 hours to gain as much mass as possible. My oneitis will be impressed when I finally achieve something in life, she'll be proud of me. I'll become a fucking legend amongst incels, and bodybuilders I'll be unforgotten. Im already on GH, Steroids, Insulin, I have everything it takes to become a monster, the only thing stopping me is my mind I need to break that barrier

I need to get to monster level of huge

Last edited:
Don’t tell me your still going to stick to roids JFL

Your oneitis will have too much dried cum on her face to even see that you've achieved anything.

yes, fuck it.
What happened to looksmaxxing your acne away? You can’t do that when your still pumped up with shit that makes your hormones go out of wack. Your just making things even worse for yourself, I hope you’re trolling ngl

What happened to looksmaxxing your acne away? You can’t do that when your still pumped up with shit that makes your hormones go out of wack. Your just making things even worse for yourself, I hope you’re trolling ngl
i'll up the accutane dosage so new acne dont pop up

I'm focused on building my mining rig.

A slight bit of progress:

Antminer

Cope it won't change anything

Do MMA or boxing or mauy Thai

my cardiovvasular is extremely bad due to years of steroids i cant do that, im locked on bodybuilding
You are gonna get a heart attack and die miserably doing a 200kg bench press before your oneitis will even look in your direction

You are gonna get a heart attack and die miserably doing a 200kg bench press before your oneitis will even look in your direction
at least she'll know I did it all for her she'll show up at my funeral and wish she dated me that'll make me happy in heaven

Holy fuck oneitis cucks are built differently indeed. I genuinely can’t comprehend giving this much of a shit for a singular foid

Holy fuck oneitis cucks are built differently indeed. I genuinely can’t comprehend giving this much of a shit for a singular foid
over for loyalcels. I'd actaulyl be a good bf/husband

Lean but fit, not bloated monstrosity. But I don't expect an oneitis haver to have common sense.

Lean but fit, not bloated monstrosity. But I don't expect an oneitis haver to have common sense.
yes i know that, I always lean out before comeptitions.