Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Going to start attempting a Dark Souls 1 deathless playthrough

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Currently routing it out. Planning on using the Zweihander since its solid and relying on the darkroot garden black knight to drop halberd is too annoying. Not sure if this will be easier or harder than ds2 deathless, will have to toss a few attempts at it for a judgement. Here goes nothing

Im playing ds1 i just defeated that armored rat miniboss.

Im playing ds1 i just defeated that armored rat miniboss.
>going into the sewers
why though
Currently routing it out. Planning on using the Zweihander since its solid and relying on the darkroot garden black knight to drop halberd is too annoying. Not sure if this will be easier or harder than ds2 deathless, will have to toss a few attempts at it for a judgement. Here goes nothing
Pop 10 humanity before killing the black knights for their weapons. Its pretty much cheating at that point once you start the game with a black knight weapon. You've got about five chances to get one before killing a boss so you're pretty much guaranteed to get one

that does not sound fun

The best part about playing Dark Souls for the very first time was the world, it's so immerse really makes you want to explore more and more.

Makes me want to forget about it and play it all over again.

Goodluck, especially at BoC

I played through Knight again recently its great

BoC is the scary part tbh
Yeah that ones gonna be hard. Of my 50 or so playthroughs ive probably only one shotted BoC once. You have to be calculated with your endurance use for the fight and only wear armor with no weapon

Yeah that ones gonna be hard. Of my 50 or so playthroughs ive probably only one shotted BoC once. You have to be calculated with your endurance use for the fight and only wear armor with no weapon
I usually quit out then reload after destroying one of the things so it spawns me back in the middle and I can skin the journey back from them. The jump is scary since sometimes it just feels like swiping while you’re in the air and it knocks your jump off course

I usually quit out then reload after destroying one of the things so it spawns me back in the middle and I can skin the journey back from them. The jump is scary since sometimes it just feels like swiping while you’re in the air and it knocks your jump off course
Yeah its easily the dumbest boss in the game and maybe even the entire series. Lost izalith was so cool and the buildup was so epic that it deserved a better boss.

Yeah its easily the dumbest boss in the game and maybe even the entire series. Lost izalith was so cool and the buildup was so epic that it deserved a better boss.
Worst in the series imo. I made a ranking of every single boss in demons souls through dark souls 3 (counting bloodborne) best to worst and BoC is smack at the bottom of it all