Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Going to sleep now, good night.

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★
I hope that I dream of a reality where I wasn't so short. Maybe I'll dream of being able to see Makima, Nayuta, the two people who I've deluded myself into believing are alongside me as both my older and younger sisters. The ones I wish I had in reality.

Maybe I'll dream of going outside with my sisters who don't care what I look like.
Maybe I'll dream of being that cooler older brother, while also being that over-protected younger brother.
Maybe I'll dream of something happy, and I won't hate myself for my height.

But no matter what I dream of; I will inevitably wake up once more and grieve for those who never existed. I'm such an autistic retard.

IMG 7106
Pinterest 024

NAYUTA GRIN
Pinterest 088

Nayuta swag
Image 2024 08 31 015948767

sweet dreams brocel.

I too, frequently wish I dreamt of ascending with anime girls like makima at night.

Good night sleep well brocel

why fantasize that makima be ur sister instead of ur sex slave?

Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite.

I hope that I dream of a reality where I wasn't so short. Maybe I'll dream of being able to see Makima, Nayuta, the two people who I've deluded myself into believing are alongside me as both my older and younger sisters. The ones I wish I had in reality.

Maybe I'll dream of going outside with my sisters who don't care what I look like.
Maybe I'll dream of being that cooler older brother, while also being that over-protected younger brother.
Maybe I'll dream of something happy, and I won't hate myself for my height.

But no matter what I dream of; I will inevitably wake up once more and grieve for those who never existed. I'm such an autistic retard.

View attachment 1240459 View attachment 1240457
View attachment 1240460 View attachment 1240456
View attachment 1240461 View attachment 1240458
me too, goodnight brocel

I cant stand these good night posts anymore. Instead of a loving gf telling me good night I have discusting incels like me telling me good night. What a fucking joke

did you.enjoy the intense wet dream with your anime onetis????

...not with the sister tho

over for sleepers

Well, I've awoken now. Thank you all for your kind words.

sweet dreams brocel.

I too, frequently wish I dreamt of ascending with anime girls like makima at night.
JFL, I guess it technically counts as ascension in a certain way.

why fantasize that makima be ur sister instead of ur sex slave?
I'm not quite sure really. I used to find her attractive, like really attractive. But when I went to sleep one night, I had a dream that I can't really remember, but I know she was in it. By the end of the dream I woke up feeling that I really loved her, but not in a sexual way. I really cared for her -- and ever since then I've imagined her as my sister as well.

I cant stand these good night posts anymore. Instead of a loving gf telling me good night I have discusting incels like me telling me good night. What a fucking joke
I'm vehemently sorry. I'll refrain from doing it again, I just thought I would wish everyone good night since we don't have anyone else to do it.

did you.enjoy the intense wet dream with your anime onetis????
I used to have an anime oneitis, her name was Kaguya Shinomiya, but in the show she got married or something and I decided that for my sake, I should stop being a cuck.