Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going to places alone

fakechadtullycel68

fakechadtullycel68

Banned
-
No matter what is whether bars, games, or other social events normies will always show up to these events in herds or packs.

A loner whether creepy or not will be immediately more ostracized for the fact they are alone, or rather DARE to be alone. Take this for whatever it is but do to a severe lack of family and social circle I have had to attend many places as a loner not being held down by a group

The normies herd/pack mentality of fear will be projected onto you and makes you feel like shit

In my case, im just super hyperactive and don't want to be home all the time but going to "social clubs" makes me feel worse than when I came in.

I genuinely hate being born in this time period because Incel or not, its HARD to meet new people or fall into a new social circle without it being documented online through Fedbook or some kind of meet up group.

And sometimes, just forget about it, if you walk into a bar as millennial you're probably the youngest person there. And Boomers being the subhuman niggers they are will make you feel like shit for daring to come into "their old man bar"

And everything's expensive so its not even worth it. Its all so tiring and pointless

Thats why i only go out drunk

thankfully I don't really like going out and also thankfully I got one incel irl friend.

And sometimes, just forget about it, if you walk into a bar as millennial you're probably the youngest person there. And Boomers being the subhuman niggers they are will make you feel like shit for daring to come into "their old man bar"
Last time I went to a bar a random late 60 something man tried to pick a fight with me JFL. Did not even look in his direction he came up to me and just started threatening to attack me.

Last time I went to a bar a random late 60 something man tried to pick a fight with me JFL. Did not even look in his direction he came up to me and just started threatening to attack me.
And they know the second you beat their ass they will become the victim of how dare you crack a 60 yr old man

Such vile and evil ppl they are

And they know the second you beat their ass they will become the victim of how dare you crack a 60 yr old man

Such vile and evil ppl they are
at least its still a dude so he is not assumed innocent and walking away from him and ignoring him any onlookers just see him as some retarded belligerent retarded old drunk

at least its still a dude so he is not assumed innocent and walking away from him and ignoring him any onlookers just see him as some retarded belligerent retarded old drunk
Maybe

Boomers very much like negros and foids have omni group preference and I could see a whole bar of boomers lying just to get the young kid in trouble

Maybe

Boomers very much like negros and foids have omni group preference and I could see a whole bar of boomers lying just to get the young kid in trouble
true boomers will do that but thankfully every non boomer still looks at them like they are retarded and I have noticed that about boomers

Why i dont go outside. The last time i went to a restaurant alone everyone was staring at me and my subhuman face, eating alone

Why i dont go outside. The last time i went to a restaurant alone everyone was staring at me and my subhuman face, eating alone

People are some jag offs. Subhuman face or not.

You just weren't part of the herd. AND subhuman face

Fuck normies

I've been out to bars alone countless times but even when drunk you sit there thinking how much better your time would have been spent if you just stayed home and masturbated/played vidya

I've been out to bars alone countless times but even when drunk you sit there thinking how much better your time would have been spent if you just stayed home and masturbated/played vidya
Never ending vicious cycle indeed

Especially with the amount of money wasted

When I go out (usually a few times a year), I see a lot of loners, but it doesn’t seem like you can talk to them. They just sit there in depression.

I go to most gigs.alone. Average one a month.
I just don't care and I actually don't want people to talk to me or bother me.
I don't give a shit what they think of me. And I know they wouldn't have the bottle to go to sparsely attended gigs and look very conspicuous alone , like I do.

I went to a brazilian steakhouse by myself this summer and everyone was staring at my shitskin subhuman face but i ordered a lot of drinks and got hella drunk so i didnt really care but the feeling of shame was very bad its not even comparable to when you go to the movies alone because eating at a brazilian steakhouse alone is just loser shit