Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to jail for 10 months

nobody gets ass fucked in jail unless they are total soyboys or homos.

Your username fits you
Well, at least you won't be an incel for much longer
Just wear make up and
Fiona Zonioni
dress as a chick and try and enjoy the rape, they will likely keep you around for a while if you are useful to them.

Last edited:
Books... Hmm...

Maybe you should read some books that will help you ER properly. Or maybe some philosophical books to really take your mind out of your surroundings.

What kinds of things are you inherently interested in? That is most always the best starting point for picking diversions and amusements.

I've looked up stats for prison-rape, but they are unreliable (as it's not reported, the guards ignore the complaint, it's considered consensual, etc, etc). Also the impression I get is that jail is safer than prison. Also prison rape is apparently only a big thing in the good ol USA.

What I've read about jail/prison is keep to yourself, don't bother anyone, and never accept gifts or favors from anyone. A common trick is for a prisoner to leave a piece of candy in your cell, and if you eat it he accuses you of stealing his candy, and as payback you 'owe' him. That's so retarded. When it's only under the threat of violence, why have the pretense of owing somebody at all? So yeah - don't accept gifts.

Last edited:
He can't tell anything about his case because he will get snitched.

Btw you're on a watch list so be careful.

You will be put into maximum security and probably driven insane, with no books allowed

just run the thug game after you get out tbh tbh