Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to jail for 10 months

A

Arrogantcel

Recruit
★★★
LMAO and I don't even give a fuck anymore. Took a few weeks off this site to clear my mind (Because my mental health was deteriorating to the point of insanity)
and over that time I was given the gift of a jail sentence.

I already know what i'm going to do to past the time in there and I also know exactly what i'm doing once I get out :)) so I've just been coming to terms with the end of life. It was a terrible and pitiful ride that I wish upon no one. After I get out i'll probably die soon after that so I'm going to just do what I have planned in the meantime.

I'm not worried about rape or fighting in jail because I guarantee nobody within that jail has as much fighting experience as me and I guarantee nobody in there is as strong as me.

I made this thread just to see if any of you have any interesting book recommendations, as in there I'll be doing a lot of thinking , planning , and reading. Anyways in the meantime I still have a bit before I actually have to leave.

Hope you all aren't having too bad of a night.

you will get raped by tyrone and big bubba don't worry

And I guarantee you that you're too ugly to be raped.

I'll be joining you there after my trial on Thursday boyo.

What did you do?

yea drugged out manlet faggots, obese retards, and sub 80 iq degenerates are going to rape me!!! oh no!!!

yea drugged out manlet faggots, obese retards, and sub 80 iq degenerates are going to rape me!!! oh no!!!
big bubba is all of those he will sit on you

Overblown hollywood BS.
He would need to worry about violence more unless he was exceptionally feminine.

If you're gonna do something, why wait till 8months of jail time?
Human animal is a good book, research others depending on your genre of choice.

Hey what jail are you going to. Maybe the community could try to band together and fuck with that jail for your entertainment. Just a simple call the jail prank and fuck with them

I hope you at least committed an actual crime and not some bullshit "crime". What was it?

If you're gonna do something, why wait till 8months of jail time?
Human animal is a good book, research others depending on your genre of choice.
If I do something it's going to do be with at 100% effort possible. For that I need a sufficient amount of prep time. With the time I'm working with I'd merely be an autist having a fit, not even a dent. More like a bird suiciding into a window pane, I want destroy and for everything to burn. On another note thank you for a book recommendation will look into it.
I hope you at least committed an actual crime and not some bullshit "crime". What was it?
What did you do?
I'm a good boi I dindu nuffin

If I do something it's going to do be with at 100% effort possible. For that I need a sufficient amount of prep time. With the time I'm working with I'd merely be an autist having a fit, not even a dent. More like a bird suiciding into a window pane, I want destroy and for everything to burn. On another note thank you for a book recommendation will look into it.

I'm a good boi I dindu nuffin
Just tell us what you did already. Nobody here is gonna judge you

What you getting jailed for?

Even if you are strong, the Tyrones will likely team up against you in their cliques and gangs. You'll also have to worry about the guards ordering you around and singling you out.

I'm not worried about rape or fighting in jail because I guarantee nobody within that jail has as much fighting experience as me and I guarantee nobody in there is as strong as me.
Your username fits you

Good luck ever finding employment when you get out. Plus you say that you'll die once you get out. What's stopping you from ending your life before going to jail? Not saying I want you to do it. It just pisses me off when people here say they'll commit suicide. 99% of people here won't because they're pussies, and you're probably one of them since you feel the need to tell us how big and strong you are. JFL.

Lol, from a guy who never been to jail before.

What crime did you do

I'd recommend reading infinite jest, the sprawl trilogy, and american psycho multiple times each.

Dont become a woman in jail OP
Fdfdfd

i nearly went to prison but my lawyer got me off

i hate this meme. everyone laugh at male rape but think that rape on women should be punished by the most cruel shit imaginable

i hate this meme. everyone laugh at male rape but think that rape on women should be punished by the most cruel shit imaginable
wow Indari disaporoves of rape? who even are you?

make a shank with your toothbrush. incels are treated like shit inside. for sure you are gonna have someone try to bully you... use your fists if you can but if ur weak make a shank ASAP

I wondered what happened to this dude. Fucking lol. Fighting experience goes out the window when you have like 4 yoked dudes that spend all day lifting jump on you. So you're gonna have to get a shank as soon as possible. So if they do jump you, you can start poking them up.

Tell already for fuck sake what dis you do?

This could just be a larp tbh

Just lift, get some tats and join a gang bro :lul::lul::lul:

Tell already for fuck sake what dis you do?

nothing interesting at all - he said alleged assault - a bar brawl.

10 months is severe for a fight - OP must have done some serious damage

Read "The Collector" by John Fowles - story about an incel who kidnaps a pretty girl. Should keep you going.

Read again, that was @ropetomorrow.
OP is @Arrogantcel
Also WHAT ARE YOU CONDEMNED OF MAN

If you want the original blackpill, that is, pessimist philosophy, then read "The Conspiracy Against The Human Race" it's a nice entry level book. Also good luck in jail.

Well that fucking sucks. 8 months of non-stop fighting and not being able to let your guard down. Really fucking sucks. I'm still trying to figure out what you're going in for.

Read "The Collector" by John Fowles - story about an incel who kidnaps a pretty girl. Should keep you going.

i was looking at like 3 months if convicted

Well, at least you won't be an incel for much longer