Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to IncelTear to speak to people who can ‘emphasise’ with you is like a Jew looking for nazis who can emphasise with them.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Going to IncelTear to speak to people who can ‘emphasise’ with you is like a Jew looking for nazis who can emphasise with them.

IncelTear encourages suicide against you if you have the wrong enough opinion or whatever, etc.

Only morons go to IT for advice or at least a dude who has no idea.

reddit should ban that subreddit :feelsree::feelsree:

they're not open to any dialogue
once in a while people try to get thru them, but they're only met with autistic screeching and getting banned
I'm permabanned from the entire Reddit for comparing dogs (muh pupperinos!) to pigs, so I don't even get a chance to interact with them :feelsohh:

They can empathize fairly well, I suspect...

And so too, with every social entity by which we human beings arrange ourselves: Ethnocentricity is not something to be fought and crushed. Humankind does not require homogenization. To do so is to fight and crush the inherent nature of human beings. If a people are not proud of themselves as a people, believing that they have something that no other people can provide, then they have no hope to survive as distinct cell of humanity. We will lose their art, their wisdom, their heritage—all that they have to contribute to the rest of us, by G‑d's design.

Do you really believe that humanity should melt into a homogeneous mush? Such was the ideal of America at the turn of the 20th century. I grew up in Canada, with Lester Pearson's and Pierre Eliot Trudeau's ideal of a colorful patchwork. Mush, in my mind is rather pale and monotonous fare, the antithesis of life.

One time i debated for a while with them, was useless. They can't tell right from left.