Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going to gym as an incel is like a starving person going to a market.

Home gym or no gym

Based if your family good to you, my parents were drunks and didn't prepare me for life. Wish I was never born.
Your job pays well?
They are cutting my hours, I Hope I will quit before having 5 months in that job.

Your job pays well?
They are cutting my hours, I Hope I will quit before having 5 months in that job.
Not really it's a kitchen retard job but it pays way over minimum wage. I just need to find a better career soon. I'm already in my 30s with no skills in the game of life. I quit trying to be a grown up after realizing I am fucked because of my hight, face and mental health.

Not really it's a kitchen retard job but it pays way over minimum wage. I just need to find a better career soon. I'm already in my 30s with no skills in the game of life. I quit trying to be a grown up after realizing I am fucked because of my hight, face and mental health.
Careermax is the only way.
The agepill is brutal, I'll be 25 soon

Careermax is the only way.
The agepill is brutal, I'll be 25 soon
It is to an extent honestly me being in the United States you can work a simple job and afford a comfortable enough life if you are a minimalist but even that is beginning to change I am thinking about voluntarily going homeless and living in a van myself

It is to an extent honestly me being in the United States you can work a simple job and afford a comfortable enough life if you are a minimalist but even that is beginning to change I am thinking about voluntarily going homeless and living in a van myself
Good luck bro