Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to go out tonight and approach some foids

Karabim

Karabim

Recruit
★★
Sick of LDAR all weekend while others go out and enjoy themselves. Tonight I will go out and start being proactive about my situation and approach some foids. I don't really expect anything to happen really, but at least I am trying. I will also try to do this more often in the future and hopefully lower my inhibition and maybe even ascend one day.

Any last minute tips by fellow puacels?

Just dont do it

Don't do it, you will be accused of sexual harassment

Where are you going to operate ?

Your weekends are better holed up tbh. I spent about 6 months going out every weekend and approached women at events, bars, etc. only to get brutally rejected. My wallet was considerably lighter and my hopes much lower after the experience. Better to imagine success than know failure imo.

Good luck!! PM me if you ascend. Lol

Your weekends are better holed up tbh. I spent about 6 months going out every weekend and approached women at events, bars, etc. only to get brutally rejected. My wallet was considerably lighter and my hopes much lower after the experience. Better to imagine success than know failure imo.
I would rather loose my hopes and know the harsh truth than having delusional false hopes. That's basically the whole concept of the blackpill.
Also any tips for dealing with anxiety?

I would rather loose my hopes and know the harsh truth than having delusional false hopes. That's basically the whole concept of the blackpill.
Also any tips for dealing with anxiety?

I just imagined I was playing a rejection game and racking them up. When I got 20 points which if all normal rejections was 20 rejections, I called it a day. In the beginning, if I hit 100 points in a month, I’d treat myself to a meal out. After the first two months, I raised it to 150. By the last two months, I was just going on autopilot looking for one YES. Now I can approach women with ease but the nervous energy is gone so she’d really have to be into me for a lifeless approach to be acceptable. It never began!

Approaching is a meme.

going to some kind of venue is the right idea, do you have any plan to pick out clubs or will you just go to random ones. let us know how it goes anyway

good luck. You might be pleasantly surprised

Sick of LDAR all weekend while others go out and enjoy themselves. Tonight I will go out and start being proactive about my situation and approach some foids. I don't really expect anything to happen really, but at least I am trying. I will also try to do this more often in the future and hopefully lower my inhibition and maybe even ascend one day.

Any last minute tips by fellow puacels?

Go to a place that has a free band and buy some good food. Compliment the waitress

Good luck man, be careful. I wish I could do the same, but I know its pointless so I don't even bother.