Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to college scares the shit out of me.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Holy fuck, at least online school gave me a break from high school where I saw couples everywhere and my dickhead teachers. But the school my parents are pressuring me to go to will be two hours from them, so I'll have to be on campus 24/7/365. I'd be the first person in my entire family to go to college so I can't ask anyone IRL for advice. What scares me the most is if people will still pick on/bully me, I'm a massive pussy and wouldn't fight back out of fear of getting kicked out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Anyone in here college? How is it for incels?

Meus

Meus

Banned
★★
84d 8h 1m
It will be a nightmare. Working just as hard as others with none of the fun and seeing normie couples everywhere. :feelsbadman:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Meus said:
It will be a nightmare. Working just as hard as others with none of the fun and seeing normie couples everywhere. :feelsbadman:
Fuck man, Guess I'll have to wait another 4 years after that when I'm out of school to escape this fucking recurring nightmare.

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
59d 54m
Tbh at some point you will need to fight back against those who bully you - otherwise you'll spend your entire life wishing you'd stood up for yourself.

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 10h 8m
I’ll be going to college fall 2022:feels:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Lonelycel said:
Tbh at some point you will need to fight back against those who bully you - otherwise you'll spend your entire life wishing you'd stood up for yourself.
Last time I tried that shit I got suspended. Parents raged.
Broly said:
I’ll be going to college fall 2022:feels:
Same here :feelsohgod:

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Study something that will make you money.
Meus said:

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 58m
take onliine courses if you can irl uni is fucking hell for incels dude

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Numb said:
take onliine courses if you can irl uni is fucking hell for incels dude
It's what I want to do, but they don't offer any for what I want to major in :reeeeee:

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
I'm not going to college, fuck that shit.

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Draestyn said:
I'm not going to college, fuck that shit.
I want a high paying job so I can access higher level copes like Jet-ski and heliCOPEter license :feelsokman:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 16h 47m
Just go into debt to get brainwashed bro...

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Emba said:
Just go into debt to get brainwashed bro...
Stem-maxxing is worth it

M

meatball

Banned
-
11d 3h 54m
Languishingrn said:
Holy fuck, at least online school gave me a break from high school where I saw couples everywhere and my dickhead teachers. But the school my parents are pressuring me to go to will be two hours from them, so I'll have to be on campus 24/7/365. I'd be the first person in my entire family to go to college so I can't ask anyone IRL for advice. What scares me the most is if people will still pick on/bully me, I'm a massive pussy and wouldn't fight back out of fear of getting kicked out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Anyone in here college? How is it for incels?
I recommend the first year, go to a nearby school.

K

keithbauhaus

Recruit
★★★★
1d 10h 46m
Languishingrn said:

I just kept to myself when I did my stint. It was honestly one of the easier times in my life. I delivered pizzas to keep myself financially stable and only took 12-15 hours a semester, so I still had some free time to jack around after the fact. If there was a time I could have ascended, however, it would have been then, but those times are long gone for me. Don't fuck it up, dude, the "you're still young" platitude couldn't be more applicable in your situation. Try to have a little fun (have a beer or two, maybe smoke a bit, idk -- just something to take the edge off in social situations). I spent my free time living alone in an apartment off-campus.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 21m
Don't be afraid. You will be utterly invisible.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 18h 45m
It's not anywhere near as terrible as HS, the freedom is great. But the lifemogging will be unbearable.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ADEL EID"
★★★★★
24d 9h 29m
IF YOUR NOT , A SHIT IN A SEA FULL OF SHIT YOU WILL GET SHITTED ON

tldr: be fucking garbage to people who treat you like garbage , fuck that fairytale , happy go lucky bullshit

the aggresor and most vile gets everything

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 15h 37m
Kamikaze said:
Don't be afraid. You will be utterly invisible.
Dear god, I hope I can just keep my head down and study.
PPEcel said:
It's not anywhere near as terrible as HS, the freedom is great. But the lifemogging will be unbearable.
I'm surrounded by stoners and wannabe gangsters in HS. Can't wait to be kept awake by frat parties and normalfags having fun.