Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to Cegep, high school continuation/junior college as a 22 year old

D

darkhai

Banned
-
So I'm moving to Montreal soon and will be going to Cegep next year when I'm 22. Quebec does there education system different so after grade 11 in high school you go to Cegep and you can take regular academic courses or something vocational it's basically in between high school and university and you need to take it before university. I need to up my marks anyways if I want to go to uni and cegep is a good place for me to learn french also.

The thing is tho I'll be 22 and girls that come to Cegep straight out of high school grade 11 as fresman are like 16/17 when they start. It takes 2-3 years depending on what you take but I could potentially do it in 1. I think there are older more mature students attending to but I'm trying to find this out since I'm not from Quebec and haven't been there yet. I think this will be one of the best places and last chance to get with girls around from like 16-19 years old since I'm meeting them in a natural school area and Cegep feels more connected and not as isolating and big as university feels. Cegep schools have populations of 1,000-10,000 students depending on which one you go to. The campuses are nice but not to big and it's probably easier to form a connection then in university.

I'll have my own place and have a motorcycle and will need to get a car to since winter is bad in Montreal. Oh also another thing is I look fairly young people guess I'm like 16 when they see me but if I say my age thinking girls might be put off. I'll be exercising and working a lot before I attend and get in shape want to have a good physique.

How should I maximize my chance to ascend while I'm here? Will my age work against me a lot or can I use it as a positive? How can I make sure my age isn't used against me? 16 is age of consent in Canada so I won't have any problems around that. I feel like this is one of my last chances to have young love so what should I do to maximize my chances?

Ritalin is pro pua bro.
@Ritalincel

forgive me for my ignorance, but what the fuck does "OP" mean
OP
Short for Original Poster. Used on online message boards and forums.
The the message the op posted is idiotic.
by Joe December 31, 2003