Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Going to buy robotic girlfriend in the future

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
I think the closest thing I can get to having a girlfriend is to buy a robotic one in the future when they become lifelike. The current ones are too static and have hardly any functions. In 10-20 years they will be more affordable, lifelike and probably be seen as the best option for most men. I will look forward to the day. Until then I will stick with my other copes.

I think the closest thing I can get to having a girlfriend is to buy a robotic one in the future when they become lifelike. The current ones are too static and have hardly any functions. In 10-20 years they will be more affordable, lifelike and probably be seen as the best option for most men. I will look forward to the day. Until then I will stick with my other copes.

And then you will realize those things will be given free will so it would have been over even before you started

I want a robotic version of the waifu in Blade Runner 2049.

I want a lolibot who calls me onii-chan

And then you will realize those things will be given free will so it would have been over even before you started
Why will it be given free? Explain

This post is the fuse to a whole industry by itself.
My hopes lie with Japan. Luckily they've gotten pretty far in the quest for sexbots

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

Why will it be given free? Explain

Think about it were getting closer as tech moves on as it tends to slowly gradually gain human emotions we will start to think of them as humans

I'm a gynoid sceptic tbh. No way that robots will advance that much in just a measly 20 years. If they do, they will cost $100,000 USD +. If they don't well I'm wrong and balls deep in one. It's just so farfetched to me that it will be autonomous, that it will actually do the house chores like ironing your shirts or cleaning.