Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going to bed

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
I don't usually make posts but I just turned 18 and i'm 5'8. My 14 year old brother is almost my height and it makes me want to neck myself every fucking day. I don't want to, but I have to change my routine and get 10+ hours sleep everyday now if I want a chance at growing and still being able to heightmog that fucker.
Also I'm getting $2,000 USD. Should I use this money to heightmaxx? I'm highly considering it as it's basically my only chance at growing as my plates are closing as we speak :feelsree::cryfeels:. (see thread for reference)

I wish i was 5'8.

I think it might be over in terms of growing brocel. HGHmaxxing or surgerymaxxing are the only two that can help, but they have side effects. Best of luck to you.

Go to a doctor first check if your growth plates are still open or not. I highly doubt you'll get taller. Maybe an extra half inch or so.

I stopped growing at 15 or so.

>looksmax

nope

I stopped growing at 15 or so.
Brutal shit, man. If I remember correctly I stopped growing around a year earlier than that, at 14 thereabouts.

Depending on when you started puberty you’ve still got time to squeeze some height out regardless of what the growth plate copers on here say.

Caloric surplus is as important as sleep. Drink milk if you’re not intolerant.

Money for heightmaxx is a waste
if you ask me