Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to leave .is for a while (and come back later)

ADHDtrait is getting distracted even in serious moments. I apologize for getting distracted. I will reply to the other notifications, then make the post which will result in my involuntary expulsion.
Are you going to suicide by mod?

This better not be some cuck shit
It's not related to a degenerate sexual practice, so it's not in a literal sense. But in a metaphorical sense, I know I'm going to get backlash and people won't like what I'm saying, and they'll perceive it as weak minded.

It will be exposed in the final post.

Last edited:
That means you make a thread that ultimately gets you permabanned and unable to join the site ever again
Yes. I will make a thread that will ultimately get me banned involuntarily. That is the final post.

It's not related to a degenerate sexual practice, so it's not in a literal sense. But n a metaphorical sense, I know I'm going to get backlash and people won't like what I'm saying, and they'll perceive it as weak minded.

It will be exposed in the final post.
Interesting…

Who's gonna be the Naruto to bring this nigga back to this site? :lul::lul::lul:

I've came back to expose myself and I'll be banned after exposing myself in the final post.
Context? What do you mean exactly as in exposing yourself? Are you a fed admitting or something?

Context? What do you mean exactly as in exposing yourself? Are you a fed admitting or something?
I'll expose my plan and ideology. That will be exposed in the final post. I'm not a fed. I'm an 18 year old who's experienced the harshness of this world.

I'll expose my plan and ideology. That will be exposed in the final post. I'm not a fed. I'm an 18 year old who's experienced the harshness of this world.
Bro I was joking about going ER, don't do it bro. :feelsmega:

Bro I was joking about going ER, don't do it bro. :feelsmega:
I won't go ER. This society is corrupt. The world is a terrible place. But I'm not going to make my hands bloody through murder.

Whilst I have read/skimmed My Twisted World, I don't believe retribution is the solution. Rather it's something else, that I will elaborate in the final post.

I won't go ER. This society is corrupt. The world is a terrible place. But I'm not going to make my hands bloody through murder.

Whilst I have read/skimmed My Twisted World, I don't believe retribution is the solution. Rather it's something else, that I will elaborate in the final post.
Does it have something to do with trannies? :feelssus: