Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to ask a girl out in 45 mins.....

T

tacosman

Greycel
by text.

It's a nurse on one of the floors I work on, and I've known who about 2 years. She is a good nurse. She has a good personality. Shes mid 30s, divorced, 1 kid who is like 8 yo. She's maybe a 2/10 in body and a 3/10 in face. IOW, way out of my league in terms of looks. She's pretty heavy....maybe 5'6 and 210 I'd say. But a flat ass and not very curvy either even with all that weight.

Occasionally she will make nice comments to me like "that shirt looks good on you". I'm not saying that means she is dtf, but what have I got to lose?

I think I'm going to say "hey, do you want to go out friday after your shift? On a date?".....because if I don't include the second part I think it's likely she says yes and doesn't think of it as a date at all.

One thing about her I don't like is that her ears are all messed up because she used to have those spacers in there, so when she took them out some time ago the ear is super deformed....each has a pretty big hole and they droop down as well. She also has a tattoo of a dragon on her lower back. Oh well....

OP has about an hour and a half before the tac teams kick down his door and arrest the terrorist for being an incel.

Another greycel casualty.

Asking out a divorced single mother, interesting choice. How old are you?

Either you succeed and are banished to Looksmax, or fail and get to stay. You can't really lose.

See you in jail.

OP has about an hour and a half before the tac teams kick down his door and arrest the terrorist for being an incel.

Another greycel casualty.
didnt reply,probably getting choked by the police

I wish you luck

well I jumped the gun a little from inpatience.

Her response: "I think you are a great guy and I value our work relationship, but I don't think we would be good in a relationship"

so much for that.

Her response: "I think you are a great guy and I value our work relationship, but I don't think we would be good in a relationship"

so much for that.
Deserved for having such a stupid idea

so much for that.
Dammnnnnn

He still got rejected lol

No way. I am so surprised. This was completely unexpected. All of my money was on OP. What an upset.

OP has about another 45 minutes left.

4 more mins
also see u in the mental hostpital

No way. I am so surprised. This was completely unexpected. All of my money was on OP. What an upset.

OP has about another 45 minutes left.
Jokes aside I thought he had a chance but female hypergamy has no bounds

so much for that.
Tenor 8
ovER

hey look on the bright side OP, no fucking person ever will be able to say you're a fakecel after this thread :feelsrope:

@tacosman where are you nigga

I've been through that. The advantage is that the more you try it, the less impact it has on you.

The hardest one are the 5 firsts, then you get used to it.

That's not a girl but a post wall tattoo ruined obese roastie. Nothing would convince me to approach that.

>compliments

>incel

so much for that.

Saw that coming.

so much for that.
Untitled51

You dived into garbage and got bit by a raccoon.

No fucking chance, bitch thinks she's an 11.

so much for that.
Wow we can’t even get a date with a putrid disgusting fat pig.

tacosman

Recruit
Joined Jun 24, 2020
Last seen Today at 7:05 PM

Damn. He didn't come back

Her response: "I think you are a great guy and I value our work rel°ationship, but I don't think we would be good in a relationship"

so much for that.
FUCK
BRUTAL

It's quite clear that you belong here.

Wish you good luck

by text.

It's a nurse on one of the floors I work on, and I've known who about 2 years. She is a good nurse. She has a good personality. Shes mid 30s, divorced, 1 kid who is like 8 yo. She's maybe a 2/10 in body and a 3/10 in face. IOW, way out of my league in terms of looks. She's pretty heavy....maybe 5'6 and 210 I'd say. But a flat ass and not very curvy either even with all that weight.

Occasionally she will make nice comments to me like "that shirt looks good on you". I'm not saying that means she is dtf, but what have I got to lose?

I think I'm going to say "hey, do you want to go out friday after your shift? On a date?".....because if I don't include the second part I think it's likely she says yes and doesn't think of it as a date at all.

One thing about her I don't like is that her ears are all messed up because she used to have those spacers in there, so when she took them out some time ago the ear is super deformed....each has a pretty big hole and they droop down as well. She also has a tattoo of a dragon on her lower back. Oh well....

so much for that.

If that is what I think you wrote
you just got friendzoned by a divorced single mother. Brutal.

Welcome to my world ...

i think u mistook a bluepill for a blackpill. u idiot.

Had a similar experience. I don't blame you, you thought you had a chance with the lowest of the low and still got rejected.
They think they deserve some chad regardless of their shitty life choices and looks. It's over, not even the worst type of foid wants us, we don't stand a chance. The sooner you realize this, the better.
Don't you ever forget, we're the undesirables one.

so much for that.

Brutal suifuel. Even divorced fat roastie with a deformed ear doesnt want you. How old are you?

Had a similar experience. I don't blame you, you thought you had a chance with the lowest of the low and still got rejected.
They think they deserve some chad regardless of their shitty life choices and looks. It's over, not even the worst type of foid wants us, we don't stand a chance. The sooner you realize this, the better.
Don't you ever forget, we're the undesirables one.
Brutal,i had a similiar experience

Damn I was actually rooting for OP even though he was going for a 2/10 garbage-tier foid.

It truly is over for many men.

She is a good nurse. She has a good personality. Shes mid 30s, divorced, 1 kid who is like 8 yo. She's maybe a 2/10 in body and a 3/10 in face.

That makes her a -100/10 alone then. Forget the face and forget the body. She's divorced, meaning there's a good chance her former husband is still in the picture, and has a fucking child.

I say you dodged a bullet there dude and a good thing she rejected you. Forget the face and body like you said as I've said before that we really can't be choosers when we are the beggars, but why in hell would you pick someone who has not only been married but has someone else's child? Why would you want to take care of another man's child?
That's the part I can't wrap my head around. I can see going for someone in a wheelchair, I can see going for someone that's deformed, I can easily see going even for a single no baggage (other than her stomach, and her arms, and her legs, and her back rolls, and her chin, and her... okay I'm making myself sick with the image in my head.) landwhale over a foid that has a child.

I would've thought that's like one of the one things any man would not want to deal with in general. Chad or incel.