Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

going to ask a girl out in 45 mins.....

Reminds me of some of my most brutal rejections.

Years ago, some foid came back from another country and she said "hey come pick me up at the airport".
That would be my chance, so I gladly accepted.
I didn't have my own ride back then so I took the bus to the airport.
When I got there, surprise! the whole family was there including some latino chads.
The foid finally arrived close to midnight, when she got off the plane she told me cold and plain that "she wanted to be alone with her family".

I had hoped that she gave me a ride to the city again, but no! The bitch left with the bunch and I was left alone at the airport.
As there was no more public transportation at that hour of night, I had to walk all the way back.
It took me 4 hours in all to get home.

That's only one of the brutal rejections, and if someone wonders, yes I came to hate foids because of those things.

This can't be right, OP is either exaggerating or he's Saint level trucel.

The way he described her, she should be happy to go on a date with an incel, as she's like bottom 5% of foids.

To straight up reject OP outright seems fishy to me
Reminds me of some of my most brutal rejections.

Years ago, some foid came back from another country and she said "hey come pick me up at the airport".
That would be my chance, so I gladly accepted.
I didn't have my own ride back then so I took the bus to the airport.
When I got there, surprise! the whole family was there including some latino chads.
The foid finally arrived close to midnight, when she got off the plane she told me cold and plain that "she wanted to be alone with her family".

I had hoped that she gave me a ride to the city again, but no! The bitch left with the bunch and I was left alone at the airport.
As there was no more public transportation at that hour of night, I had to walk all the way back.
It took me 4 hours in all to get home.

That's only one of the brutal rejections, and if someone wonders, yes I came to hate foids because of those things.
Brutal, but hilarious too

well I jumped the gun a little from inpatience.

Her response: "I think you are a great guy and I value our work relationship, but I don't think we would be good in a relationship"

so much for that.
that's sad
better luck in the future

by text.

It's a nurse on one of the floors I work on, and I've known who about 2 years. She is a good nurse. She has a good personality. Shes mid 30s, divorced, 1 kid who is like 8 yo. She's maybe a 2/10 in body and a 3/10 in face. IOW, way out of my league in terms of looks. She's pretty heavy....maybe 5'6 and 210 I'd say. But a flat ass and not very curvy either even with all that weight.

Occasionally she will make nice comments to me like "that shirt looks good on you". I'm not saying that means she is dtf, but what have I got to lose?

I think I'm going to say "hey, do you want to go out friday after your shift? On a date?".....because if I don't include the second part I think it's likely she says yes and doesn't think of it as a date at all.

One thing about her I don't like is that her ears are all messed up because she used to have those spacers in there, so when she took them out some time ago the ear is super deformed....each has a pretty big hole and they droop down as well. She also has a tattoo of a dragon on her lower back. Oh well....
Giga simp, why the fuck would you go after a used up whole with a kid?

brutal

what's your height op

Thanks for support.

I guess I thought for a sec I had a chance for the following reasons:
1) She is divorced and unnattractive and is a single mom.
2) Even though I am much uglier than her, I was hoping maybe she wanted some guy to help support her and her child
3) She does think a lot of me in a work sense and she's thinking about going to nurse practitioner school so has
asked lots of clinical questions to me while at work, and was always appreciative for the time
brutal

what's your height op

Im between 6' and 6'1. White. Not fat but but not in shape or muscular. Not a terrible frame. But when you have a face like me, none of that matters

Im between 6' and 6'1. White. Not fat but but not in shape or muscular. Not a terrible frame

gymcel asap and move to SEA, you'll be drowning in pussy.

Screenshot 20200705 195424

OP is facing a firing, sexual harassment charge, jail time, and a butt raping to follow

well I jumped the gun a little from inpatience.

Her response: "I think you are a great guy and I value our work relationship, but I don't think we would be good in a relationship"

so much for that.

Polite rejection tbf. Respect to the whore.

That's the part I can't wrap my head around. I can see going for someone in a wheelchair

I doubt he just went straight to the worst, he probably just scaled down his standards after every rejection until he arrived there, without realizing he's waaaaayy past the point where it is worth it.

That makes her a -100/10 alone then
I would've thought that's like one of the one things any man would not want to deal with in general. Chad or incel.

Yup, at that point, a prostitute is a MUCH better option.