Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to a social anxiety meetup group

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
So I had a look online at a meetup site and saw that there are some social anxiety groups in London where you can go and talk to people I guess, doesn't say exactly what happens in detail. When I opened up the group members list there were quite a few pics of young beckies and one or two high-tier beckies. Fucks sake. I initially thought about going but I think I won't now. I was hoping I could go and talk so some fellow subhumans about normie stuff but how the fuck am I supposed to relate to good looking girls who live in a completely different world to me? JFL.

You should go just for the experience, try talking to the girls there.

Sounds good,I wish we had it here

So I had a look online at a meetup site and saw that there are some social anxiety groups in London where you can go and talk to people I guess, doesn't say exactly what happens in detail. When I opened up the group members list there were quite a few pics of young beckies and one or two high-tier beckies. Fucks sake. I initially thought about going but I think I won't now. I was hoping I could go and talk so some fellow subhumans about normie stuff but how the fuck am I supposed to relate to good looking girls who live in a completely different world to me? JFL.
No therapy for your suboptimal bone structure

A "social anxiety meetup group" is how I was awakened to the "racepill" and general inceldom. It is also where I met my "oneitis" of eight years.

That place caused much misery for me.

I thought about it a few times too, but then I thought about Fight Club and how many sociopathic Larpers would be there just to mog and feel better about themselves.

lol all women with social anxiety have bfs

Would anyone actually show up anyway???

Girls with social anxiety are a turn on tbh

A meetup group full of socially anxious people sounds extremely awkward.

I don’t get how you can have social anxiety yet be low inhib enough to go to a social anxiety meet up with total strangers.

I don’t get how you can have social anxiety yet be low inhib enough to go to a social anxiety meet up with total strangers.

In my case, I was forced into it, years ago. My severe anxiety led to stuttering issues and an inability to make eye contact with the other members.

There will be a lot of attention seeking art foids there

You should've still gone. I've been trying to get into events like this but it's difficult.

how many seconds untill all the shy whores will unzip the one mysterious chads pants and deepthroat him?:feelshehe: