Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going to a school where I'm the only poor low IQ ethnic was suicide

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
The reason why everyday has become unbearable for me is because of the traumatic memories from going to a private school filled with rich good looking people who came from a high status family.

I was tormented and mogged everyday to no end. Reporting them was useless. The only thing it did was turn their direct bullying into more manipulative and harder to catch up for my low iq brain. They outnumbered me and outsmarted me. I was absolutely defenseless and destroyed.

I can never recover from the cruelty I faced. All I can do to cope with it as a low IQ mentally ill ethnic is to throw fits of rages everyday and vent about my problems on .is while those scums live a happy life after using me as a stepping stone in school, and when that realization comes to mind, it only adds fuel to the fire and make me more angrier to the point of chimping out 24/7 till exhaustion.

Srs why did my parents think it was okay for sending a poor low IQ ethnic to a private school like that?

I didn't even learned anything and finished highschool there so there was no point of being there. It was a waste of money and time. Had I been blackpilled at the start of highschool, I would've absolutely gotten out of there as quick as possible with an epic exit :feelsLSD:so when I look back at those highschool memories, I would laugh at those bullies instead of being sad because of them.

ya it sucks when your not only short/ugly but you also fail at school and the bullies are getting better better grades than you,

unlike in the movies where the bullies are dumb and your smart

Very relatable, i dropped out of school because i couldn't stand bullying and mogging. I stayed home comfy watching SpongeBob, my mom knew how traumatic it was for me so she didn't force me to go. Now those bullies moved to bigger cities and got good jobs while I rot jobless. Life is so unfair because system doesn't care or recognize the long term effects of bullying.

Very relatable, i dropped out of school because i couldn't stand bullying and mogging. I stayed home comfy watching SpongeBob, my mom knew how traumatic it was for me so she didn't force me to go. Now those bullies moved to bigger cities and got good jobs while I rot jobless. Life is so unfair because system doesn't care or recognize the long term effects of bullying.
My mother always forced me to go to school even though she heard about the news that I was getting bullied there (which is why I always barricaded my bedroom door everyday at the time because I was so afraid of going to school and meeting my bullies again)

She didn't give two shits about me and only cared about making me as her retirement plan.

My mother always forced me to go to school even though she heard about the news that I was getting bullied there (which is why I always barricaded my bedroom door everyday at the time because I was so afraid of going to school and meeting my bullies again)

She didn't give two shits about me and only cared about making me as her retirement plan.
That sucks, rarely which parents haves understanding for their kids.

I relate to this a lot. I never got good grades in school and many of my bullies were smarter than me, actually, even the teachers would occasionally bully me. I've always been trash at math and my math teacher would sometimes call me retarded in front of the whole class.