Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to a party tonight

teachercel

teachercel

Banned
-
Going to get shit faced. There will be Chads and Stacies present. Yes I have a couple normie friends. Yes I’m going to get mogged to oblivion. But I am going to attempt ascension anyway. Maybe get lucky with stacies fat friend?

If your lucky they won't make fun of you or mess with you

Alcohol can do wonders to a woman. Just try the ones that look the most shit-faced. Rohypnol is an option too…

just tell them you love lil pump, hes popular nowadays and u will sound like a normie

Hope that a drunk girl tries to kiss you if you are not a truecel

ghostcell said:
just tell them you love lil pump, hes popular nowadays and u will sound like a normie

Lmao so true

How many parties have you been to? They were really cool to me at first because I finally felt accepted/normal/powerful. Quickly lost its appeal once I realized it's a stupid waste of time that leads nowhere.

ItheIthe said:
How many parties have you been to? They were really cool to me at first because I finally felt accepted/normal/powerful. Quickly lost its appeal once I realized it's a stupid waste of time that leads nowhere.

Not many. I usually stay home.

Never been to a party in my life. Hope you have some success, OP.

Set targets early

and go after them relatively early also, don't be desperate guy at the end

How the hell did you get invited to a party? All my friends where nerdy incels that didn't get invited to shit, and the few chad I had never invited me to shit.