Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Went to a party, helped out a girl out and got shat on by their fat girlfriend

• Thread starter MarlinLovebringer01
  • Start date
M

MarlinLovebringer01

Greycel
Went to a party during the week-end and helped a girl take a photo with their friends. Thought It would be good to try to chat em up and see if it could lead somewhere, but their fat bitch of a whale girlfriend went between us said that they were going somewhere else.

What the fuck is their problem? My one chance to potentially find someone ruined by some freak.

Biggest truecel of the year

Whale was probably jealous and concerned that you might trick her friend into liking you

Went to a party during the week-end and helped a girl take a photo with their friends. Thought It would be good to try to chat em up and see if it could lead somewhere, but their fat bitch of a whale girlfriend went between us said that they were going somewhere else.

What the fuck is their problem? My one chance to potentially find someone ruined by some freak.
How old are you?

Literally:
ec2572a1c62143188bdeadef6e0961170fbd9646d065a0badfb73832be1fca69_1.jpg

That's why you should never ever help women

how’d you get invited to parties :worryfeels: :worryfeels:

Good, that'll help her realize that she should work on her looks instead of eating ice cream because of their ''stress eating''

It feels weird someone is talking about going to parties on this forum. Does it feel weird to you brocels?

Not bad, Marlin

Dont make yourself hopes up. She was most likely just using you as a photograph. Its very common that girls use their beauty to get what they want

Mogs me for having girls approach you.

Fat pigs are so disgusting why are foids influenced by them

The state of .is in 2024. HE GOES TO PARTIES. JANNIES TRANNIES BEEP BEEP JFLL.
JFLL AT THE STATE OF .IS IN 2024 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@Max Doltman @failednormie_ @DarkStarDown @FakeFakecel @xkcdCleftcel

It feels weird someone is talking about going to parties on this forum. Does it feel weird to you brocels?
Kinda yeah:

I mean, one on hand, it shows that they are at least giving it their all to try & ascend, since we likely have some here who never really tried: However, it is very un-relatable since I legit have never been to an actual party.

Closest would be when I've occasionally hung-out with a few other guys, but that's about it.

Should have punched that land whale !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back