Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going to a nightclub today as a bloated abomination

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm bulking and drinking alcohol to get rid of inhibitions. I think it's already starting to take a toll on my looks. I look like a bloated tranny subhuman today. Hopefully showermaxxing and watermaxxing will get rid of it.

I think you need to smoke weed or get some calming meds

You'll get heightmogged to oblivion even by foids there.

You'll get heightmogged to oblivion even by foids there.
yeah, plenty of tallfaggots in nightclubs, I swear the average height rises by 2 -3 inches. But it's a weekday so maybe it won't be as bad. Also i'm used to getting heightmogged now so it's fine.

Wrf would u do there grab foids ass? I. Used to go to clubs to only endup drinking glass of vodka and getting out , I have no social skills, can’t dance and no friends , will never go there again, I’d rather brothel tbh

Think of the biggest autist you ever met. He NTmogs me into suicide.
I knew 2 actual autists in high school so I doubt it
On a trip to England I was sharing a room with 1 of them and he was rocking back and forth in his bed talking to himself about stabbing people

Wrf would u do there grab foids ass? I. Used to go to clubs to only endup drinking glass of vodka and getting out , I have no social skills, can’t dance and no friends , will never go there again, I’d rather brothel tbh
wait for foid to approach me and hopefully not be autistic enough so I can at least make out with her. That's always the game plan. I'm too autistic to approach myself.

I knew 2 actual autists in high school so I doubt it
On a trip to England I was sharing a room with 1 of them and he was rocking back and forth in his bed talking to himself about stabbing people
Sounds like a low inhib dark triad badboy to me. I could never do that.

wait for foid to approach me and hopefully not be autistic enough so I can at least make out with her. That's always the game plan. I'm too autistic to approach myself.

Bluepill garbage u just wasting time there no one’s gonna approach unless your chad, it’s chad-club only

You don't even know what autism is, they live in their own head

Waste of time buddy boyo. Nightclubs are nothing but a meat market. You won't be talking to anyone so any judgements made about you are based on looks alone. Why even bother?

judgements made about you are based on looks alone.

Yes and that's very good. because as soon as I open my mouth the pussy dries. That's why I love nightclubs - there isn't much talking to be done.

oh. Still a mogger personality though. I'm just a shy, boring nothing.
No you're not
Shy, boring nothings don't have friends and go to nightclubs

Waste of time I think. You will gain experience but will also suffer in the process

No you're not
Shy, boring nothings don't have friends and go to nightclubs
They feel sorry for me. It's luck, really. I don't talk when i'm with them, I just listen.