Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to a mostly female high school broke me

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Never made any male friends, never got in a male social circle
Its over

If you did not ascend even in mostly female high school, then that is massive blackpill and suifuel in one. The situation can hardly be more favorable for an incel. I guess social media and dating apps ruined it here.
They mostly fuck chads from trade schools

Never made any male friends, never got in a male social circle
Its over
How are they not thirsty for dick with no Chad there? How did the Stacie’s not all want aex

Truecel trait can’t type cuz too tired at 8am

How are they not thirsty for dick with no Chad there? How did the Stacie’s not all want aex
There is chads, freshamen and sophmore girls drooling over senior chads

Sounds brutal being surrounded by something you desire, but have no chance of achieving.

More opportunities to ascend. My school's were/are mostly boys, it's much worse. I still don't have a social circle.

i used to have a male friend but he was also a filthy inkwell like me so everyone made fun of us

Schools should be gender segregated. Mixed gender schools serve no purpose & are bad for society.

How do you even attend a foid dominated school?

You should have gone ER, a mostly female school is THE perfect place for going ER