Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Going to a college with a 14:1 female to male ratio blackpilled me

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
This was many years ago but was very eye opening experience for me. Before I dropped out I went to a college that had a 14 to 1 female to male ratio. A naive bluepilled man would think "surely my chances of scoring will be high in this environment". Instead what I witnessed was so absurd it almost seems unreal. I saw a comical degree of hypergamy every single day.

A common sight was 1 student athlete Chad walking around campus with a literal harem. I am not making this up, I saw one time a chad walking by with 13 or 14 girls following him around. This was on the extreme end but it was very common to see 1 guy with 3 to 5 girls following them competing with each other for his attention.

My dorm was male only, and you had to sign visitors in and you could only have 2 visitors at a time. Well on my floor there were a lot of football players. Every single afternoon, standing in front of the entrance there would be dozens of foids in harems waiting for their turn. The football players would sign a few in, they'd go up to their rooms and 20 - 60 minutes later they send them out and go grab a new group.

This happened every single day. When I got back from class I had to walk through this crowd of foids waiting to get ran through by student athlete Chads. they'd sit out there on their phones giggling and taking pictures of themselves and generally being infuriating whores while giving a dirty glance at me as if my presence offended them, even though I'm just walking to my own fucking room.

Furthermore, for the other guys who were not giga hyper chads they would orbit so hard it was like a joke. There was one particular girl, a 7.5/10 lightskin and she collected orbiters for fun. Every day there was a group of I kid you not more than 10 guys they just followed her around worshiping the ground she stood on, it was the most insane thing to witness, surely they should have realized the absurdity of the situation but they all kept trying to compete to outsimp each other and hopefully get a crumb of pussy or at least maybe she will laugh at their joke.

It was real suicide fuel to witness. These guys were mostly not even ugly or nerdy types, they were normal but even they were down so bad they had to resort to such desperate antics. Even the ugliest 1/10 foids walked around with a chip on their shoulder and took pleasure in brutally rejecting anyone who wasn't chad.

Blackpilling as fuck..

Imagine doing studies with a disproportionate amount of foids and thinking it will help you to ascend :blackpill:

I'm in the same situation and indeed seeing plenty of young foids every day, seeing you're invisible to them and knowing they'll never be interested in you is brutal af :blackpill:

Women would rather share a psychopathic good looking serial killer than have their own nice boyfriend. It is what it is

One of the most brutal threads I've read if not larp

no college 4 ur face

I've seen these chicks with orbiters at school it's just such rage fuel, these guys are always the biggest betas and competing with each other. It's basically the modern twitch streamer and their mod orbiters who work for free

You know what to do

Imagine doing studies with a disproportionate amount of foids and thinking it will help you to ascend :blackpill:

I'm in the same situation and indeed seeing plenty of young foids every day, seeing you're invisible to them and knowing they'll never be interested in you is brutal af :blackpill:
Well, at least that led you to the blackpill sooner than expected. I wonder how it feels to discover it past 50 as an oldcel failure.

Natural Selection is brootal. You cant breed. Why are we humans so fucking intelligent and have feelings, i wish i had no feelings.Beeing Sub5 is like the most brutal thing ever, i would literally live in an shithole in africa and be there chad than beeing a sub5 in europe with a normal income.

Well, at least that led you to the blackpill sooner than expected. I wonder how it feels to discover it past 50 as an oldcel failure.
Exactly, it's more brutal being confronted to the blackpill this way on a nearly daily basis.
And discover the blackpill at such an old age must be weird af.

My current university has a 2:1 female to male ratio as well as said university being in a city with a similar female to male ratio. I got giga blackpilled due to this fact. 14:1 is fucking nuts. I have also seen what you described a couple times. I typed something out not too long ago about seeing some high school aged Chadlite with two girls laying on him.

This whole dating game and pussy hyperinflation is absolute bullshit. I had no idea what we did to warrant being born in this fucking dogshit timeline.

A common sight was 1 student athlete Chad walking around campus with a literal harem. I am not making this up, I saw one time a chad walking by with 13 or 14 girls following him around. This was on the extreme end but it was very common to see 1 guy with 3 to 5 girls following them competing with each other for his attention.
Clearly, he had an excellent personality. But seriously though, I might just kill myself if I saw something like that.

I don't believe it dude. You must have had a chance even being sub5. @PLA1092

Yeah that would probably make me wanna go Cho.

This was many years ago but was very eye opening experience for me. Before I dropped out I went to a college that had a 14 to 1 female to male ratio. A naive bluepilled man would think "surely my chances of scoring will be high in this environment". Instead what I witnessed was so absurd it almost seems unreal. I saw a comical degree of hypergamy every single day.

My dorm was male only, and you had to sign visitors in and you could only have 2 visitors at a time. Well on my floor there were a lot of football players. Every single afternoon, standing in front of the entrance there would be dozens of foids in harems waiting for their turn. The football players would sign a few in, they'd go up to their rooms and 20 - 60 minutes later they send them out and go grab a new group.

This happened every single day. When I got back from class I had to walk through this crowd of foids waiting to get ran through by student athlete Chads. they'd sit out there on their phones giggling and taking pictures of themselves and generally being infuriating whores while giving a dirty glance at me as if my presence offended them, even though I'm just walking to my own fucking room.

Furthermore, for the other guys who were not giga hyper chads they would orbit so hard it was like a joke. There was one particular girl, a 7.5/10 lightskin and she collected orbiters for fun. Every day there was a group of I kid you not more than 10 guys they just followed her around worshiping the ground she stood on, it was the most insane thing to witness, surely they should have realized the absurdity of the situation but they all kept trying to compete to outsimp each other and hopefully get a crumb of pussy or at least maybe she will laugh at their joke.

It was real suicide fuel to witness. These guys were mostly not even ugly or nerdy types, they were normal but even they were down so bad they had to resort to such desperate antics. Even the ugliest 1/10 foids walked around with a chip on their shoulder and took pleasure in brutally rejecting anyone who wasn't chad.

Blackpilling as fuck..
This is why two things. 1. I find rape hilarious and do not care about all the rape "victims." And 2. Why women's rights need to be taken away and we need to bring back prearranged marriages.

I've seen these chicks with orbiters at school it's just such rage fuel, these guys are always the biggest betas and competing with each other. It's basically the modern twitch streamer and their mod orbiters who work for free