Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going through rebellious phase later in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 28 and I feel like I never went through rebellious phase in my teens. Even though I did some crazy shit back then it was nothing compared to others experimenting with drugs and alchohol. I want to do it now, but somehow I'm scared that it's too late or that it won't be the same. What do you guys think, should I just shut off other peoples opinions and do my own thing, getting fucked up and being low-inhib, or I should just drop it and get over it?

Lets do it now, lets drink like teenager punks and then search for cute alternative lolis in streets

Do it.
I've become a guy who doesn't give a fuck about authority.
I drink and do drugs

Chances are, you dopamine receptors are pretty much used up at this point, so it won't be as extreme as in your teens, but do it, nevertheless.

I read a post elsewhere comparing a rebellious misfit to a sick sheep; if you see it acting out, causing ruckus and so on, you’re not gonna mistake it for a wolf, but rather think that something’s wrong with it and feel it ought to be put down.

I was also feeling a bit of a rebel phase as of late until I realized how truthful this comparison is. Nobody reacted positively or changed their views towards me during that time; acting out doesn’t make me seem more sociable, just more obnoxious. Of course, people who already have a predisposition to be accepted in life can go through these phases and nobody will think less of them. But us? It’d be just another cope since no amount of thugmaxing or whatever the fuck is gonna change society’s perceptions of an incel.

Well, at least that’s in my case. No point in acting like a badass if girls are still gonna reject me and look at me like some sort of neckbeard.

I feel like going crazy all the time. I’ve done some fucked up shit

At around 16, I began to loose all traces of my inhibition and began to act out. Up until then I was actually very well behaved, but I really could not keep it up when I was being treated like shit by everyone. By the time I'd left school I'd been suspended twice, lost count of my detentions, and literally EVERY teacher knew who I was for all the wrong reasons.

The funniest thing I ever did was shit on the bathroom floor in a cubicle onto some toilet paper, wrapped it up, then set it on fire. Stunk like shit, too bad the cameras caught me leaving the bathroom and I got caught :lul:
Did you fight niggers?

I'm 28 and I feel like I never went through rebellious phase in my teens. Even though I did some crazy shit back then it was nothing compared to others experimenting with drugs and alchohol.

I experienced the same before, did a couple of mischievous things but not a full rebel. I don’t think I want to drink or do drugs though. Every time I did anything remotely wrong when I was young I got smacked down for it. It’s kind of sad because now I want to go and do stupid things but I don’t have anyone. Trying to chase the ghost of lost youth.

"Rebellion" is the norm now, "counter-culture" is CNN/NY Times shit. Real counter culture, as in going against the grain, would be being a man who stands for honor and honesty.

"Rebellion" is the norm now, "counter-culture" is CNN/NY Times shit. Real counter culture, as in going against the grain, would be being a man who stands for honor and honesty.

Very high IQ and based.

Based

Do it before you can't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back