Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Going outside really fucks with my brain

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
It feels like im entering another dimension since Im so used to being inside all day.

Being inside the house and online is my "real world"

The outside world is some distant land of which i have vague unhappy memories of.

Same. I've been a shut-in ever since elementary school.

Wrap around sunglasses help imo, lets you deny eye contact with normies and feels like a protective barrier.

When I go outside I get so fucking mogged to death I dream of running away, I get panic attacks from some of the mogs i get and I'm crawling back to my rat's hole as soon as I can. I'm pretty much forced, because even small talk interactions are a risk of extremely brutal mog. I don't even mind being lonely at this point if i wasn't getting so brutally mogged whenever i walk outside, it's not even funny, whatever i do is like trying to cross an ocean on a pierced kayak.

I have no choice but to go out some times but when I could do whatever I'd stay inside for a long time. But motorbike maxxing has helped me as I don't need to interact with people as much.

I experience this as well. I rarely leave the house anymore and get mild social anxiety, but where there's lots of people, like a subway or shopping mall, I can get kind of spooked out. Like there's just so many people rattling and talking my alert level is at code red. I also get sort of disoriented and dizzy while walking around sometimes. Not all the time, but if I spend long periods indoors, like right now during the winter, it can happen.