Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Going outside is hell

dead.ahead

dead.ahead

Recruit
★★★
Inb4 water thread

I've grown numb to being mogged by people in HS, seeing couples, being shorter than everyone else, ect. My social anxiety spikes to a critical level when I'm outside but that's about it.

But whenever I go to my local McSlop for some food I keep getting stared at by chad and his stacys and its pure suifuel :feelsree::feelsree: because i know they see me as a freak :cryfeels:

even the way I walk is wrong, too stiff, but I can't change it. Of course chad doesn't care and continues to spike my anxiety even further by constantly looking at me like i'm the next Christian Weston Chandler :feelsUnreal:. I don't want to be stared at constantly, just let me fucking eat in peace :feelswhat:

I always hyperfixate on coming off as normal and not creepy but not because I'm secretly normalfagmaxxing or some other esoteric shit. No.

I just want to be background noise. Invisible. I want to be left the fuck alone. I just want to eat my fucking food and go back to my shitty room so I can rot in peace :feelsrope:

Of course normiefaggotry runs deep in everyone I meet so they have to keep staring at me no matter what I do, how I dress or how 'relaxed' I look while I eat my shity 2$ cheeseburger goyslop. They have to keep staring at me just to show how disfigured I am. How disgusted they are by my presence coming upon their sense of sight.

It's how people show that you don't fit in, that you shouldn't appear somewhere. Imagine you saw CWC or some other lolcow at the street. You'd stare at him, right? Maybe if you are low inhib enough you'll even mess with them. That's what they do. They stare at us until we feel uncomfortable. You can tell that every foid passing you or me by thinks the same thing :foidSoy::foidSoy:. I wish they could just ignore me and not rub it in my face.

I keep getting stared at by chad and his stacys and its pure suifuel :feelsree::feelsree: because i know they see me as a freak :cryfeels:
:feelskek: Fucking brutal. I hate this too. I can't stand being out in public so I just rot inside my room now.

Severe social anxiety means it is hell venturing outside

I also hate normies staring at me, especially foids.

I hate seeing foids in minimal clothing.

Whenever I go outside, I get stared at. And it is absolutely suifuel. I wish I could blend into the background and go outside without any normies bothering me for how I look. Now I just rot in my room

I Use my Wet Rag and Pour Water over my Face in Public sometimes , Feels Fresh and i Couldnt Care Less . And JFL about caring about how you Walk . That is shit you shouldnt be Caring about . I walk Pretty Slow Myself . Im not in a Hurry most of the time .

Do you Drink Beer or Whine ? . Next Time go Somewhere with it and Drink in Public . you will be Suprised how few People actually Care . It will help you Relax too if you feel Dense / Tight " @dead.ahead

I Use my Wet Rag and Pour Water over my Face in Public sometimes , Feels Fresh and i Couldnt Care Less . And JFL about caring about how you Walk . That is shit you shouldnt be Caring about . I walk Pretty Slow Myself . Im not in a Hurry most of the time .

Do you Drink Beer or Whine ? . Next Time go Somewhere with it and Drink in Public . you will be Suprised how few People actually Care . It will help you Relax too if you feel Dense / Tight " @dead.ahead
I don't really drink, but I like to sit down somewhere and smoke to get the edge off.

Nobody drinks in public where I live so I'd just stand out even more.

Your first mistake was going outside

I just want to be background noise. Invisible. I want to be left the fuck alone. I just want to eat my fucking food and go back to my shitty room so I can rot in peace :feelsrope:
i relate heavy to this

i relate heavy to this
Its so annoying hearing normies complaiming about their looks

You may not get to slay but atleast you arent treated like shit for ur looks

They can easily just fit into the background and no one will take notice of them unless they are doing genuinely weird shit but no matter what we do we will be judged

Going outside is really peaceful but you need to go to the woods or to some place far from everyone. Maybe that is not possible where you live however you should still try it.

Inb4 water thread

I've grown numb to being mogged by people in HS, seeing couples, being shorter than everyone else, ect. My social anxiety spikes to a critical level when I'm outside but that's about it.

But whenever I go to my local McSlop for some food I keep getting stared at by chad and his stacys and its pure suifuel :feelsree::feelsree: because i know they see me as a freak :cryfeels:

even the way I walk is wrong, too stiff, but I can't change it. Of course chad doesn't care and continues to spike my anxiety even further by constantly looking at me like i'm the next Christian Weston Chandler :feelsUnreal:. I don't want to be stared at constantly, just let me fucking eat in peace :feelswhat:

I always hyperfixate on coming off as normal and not creepy but not because I'm secretly normalfagmaxxing or some other esoteric shit. No.

Of course normiefaggotry runs deep in everyone I meet so they have to keep staring at me no matter what I do, how I dress or how 'relaxed' I look while I eat my shity 2$ cheeseburger goyslop. They have to keep staring at me just to show how disfigured I am. How disgusted they are by my presence coming upon their sense of sight.

It's how people show that you don't fit in, that you shouldn't appear somewhere. Imagine you saw CWC or some other lolcow at the street. You'd stare at him, right? Maybe if you are low inhib enough you'll even mess with them. That's what they do. They stare at us until we feel uncomfortable. You can tell that every foid passing you or me by thinks the same thing :foidSoy::foidSoy:. I wish they could just ignore me and not rub it in my face.
yes i have also noticed that normies/chads with gfs tend to sit near me to mogg me for being an obvious incel. I have NOT witnessed that happen to ANYBODY else other than me, OVER

yes i have also noticed that normies/chads with gfs tend to sit near me to mogg me for being an obvious incel. I have NOT witnessed that happen to ANYBODY else other than me, OVER
Men don’t see you as threatening so they sit in your personal space as they please. It used to happen to me too.

Were they taller than you? I had one dickhead in my HS class who also called me buddy because I was shorter than him and it was some of the most infuriating shit I had to put up with… That and seeing my childhood crush go out with the tallest guy (6’3) in her class but that was more suifuel than ragefuel tbh. I was a walking wreck for a month straight after that.

On the bright side I probably deserved it for holding onto an oneitis for so long, especially since I was slowly starting to get blackpilled back then.

Going outside is really peaceful but you need to go to the woods or to some place far from everyone. Maybe that is not possible where you live however you should still try it.
this

Men don’t see you as threatening so they sit in your personal space as they please. It used to happen to me too.

Were they taller than you? I had one dickhead in my HS class who also called me buddy because I was shorter than him and it was some of the most infuriating shit I had to put up with… That and seeing my childhood crush go out with the tallest guy (6’3) in her class but that was more suifuel than ragefuel tbh. I was a walking wreck for a month straight after that.

On the bright side I probably deserved it for holding onto an oneitis for so long, especially since I was slowly starting to get blackpilled back then.
They are taller than me from time to time, I haven’t seen a sub6’2 man with a foid in like a year the only exception is the 5’11 pretty boy from my class I have talked about several times.