Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Going outside is better than staying inside

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
Every time I stay in my house I feel lonely, disgusting, and obese. I tend to eat more at home because my bedroom is next to the kitchen. All I do is play games and take naps throughout the day. Going outside and feeling the sunlight touch my skin feels so good. I eat less when outside because all I do is walk and look at the scenery. Even if you secretly hate the people around you, I suggest going to a park or a place where people barely go and just chill out there and listen to music or something. If you have an ugly face you can just hide it with a mask and sunglasses

Every time I stay in my house I feel lonely, disgusting, and obese. I tend to eat more at home because my bedroom is next to the kitchen. All I do is play games and take naps throughout the day. Going outside and feeling the sunlight touch my skin feels so good. I eat less when outside because all I do is walk and look at the scenery. Even if you secretly hate the people around you, I suggest going to a park or a place where people barely go and just chill out there and listen to music or something. If you have an ugly face you can just hide it with a mask and sunglasses
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

i feel slightly less shitty when i go on a walk. only slightly though but i guess it’s better than nothing

Staying inside is suifuel
Going outside is ragefuel

It's up to which one do you prefer

I always go on a walk to the park or dollar store when I’m bored

I can’t go outside without being attacked or insulted, the fucking sun makes my hair and skin constantly itch like I’m some sort of albino even when I’m tan-skinned, and everyone keeps staring at me like they’ve just seen a walking pile of dogshit

As a shut-in, I'm trying to outdoormaxx too.

My best outings are when I do some sport activity, like running or kayaking. Otherwise, in purely social situations I feel constantly mogged by everyone.

I say keep going to the park. Take a jog. Pay attention to your posture, to your pacing, breathing, rhythm, etc. Avoid paying attention to others.

I agree but there's not really much to do outside here. I live on a street with nothing but drug dealers and no one my age, there are two massive roads next to me that I'd have to walk down to get anywhere, the forest is so dense and there are no trails leading into it so it's not possible to walk around in it, and the closest park is a 2 hour walk down a highway to the next town over.

I fucking hate being American.

i feel depressed when i go outside. u prob live in some rural area

Going outside is mega suifuel for any truecel