Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Going outside is a brutal bluepill

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Few days ago when I was travelling in train i saw a guy slightly shorter than me (I'm 5'6 so he must be 5'5) with his hands wrapped around the waist of a cute foid. He had dalit pheno and average facial features.

On the same day i saw a recessed manlet with his high tier becky gf. I got so brutally bluepilled that day i haven't left my house since then

@manlet cUnt on a scale of infinity to infinity how much do you hate india niggers

They oofydoofymaxed or justbefirstmaxe

They oofydoofymaxed or justbefirstmaxe
It means that blackpill is only real for men who are significantly below average. Muh average male in 2022 is incel :soy::soy:

ya its brutal knowing guys uglier and shorter than me are slaying high tier beckies,
but I'm also non-NT,
and can't pay attention long enough/ and give up too quickly to learn a skill

i wouldn't give ashit if i saw an indian with an indian gf.
ya its brutal knowing guys uglier and shorter than me are slaying high tier beckies,
but I'm also non-NT,
and can't pay attention long enough/ and give up too quickly to learn a skill
it's impossible to get a gf if autistic

@manlet cUnt on a scale of infinity to infinity how much do you hate india niggers
twelve.

She's definitely fucking Chad on the side.

At the end of the day they are cooming inside a pussy while we rot on a basket weaving forum

you can if you’re chad. O’Pry is probably aspie but has a supermodel gf
sean o'aspie where

but almost no aspies are good looking. i swear being autistic and ugly goes hand-in-hand

I never saw a guy uglier than me with a girlfriend. Thats what 2/10 face do to a motherfucker.
A bit shorter ones - ye I saw men shorter than me with girlfriends, but not with uglier face.

I never saw a guy uglier than me with a girlfriend. Thats what 2/10 face do to a motherfucker.
A bit shorter ones - ye I saw men shorter than me with girlfriends, but not with uglier face.
Lose weight fatty

Few days ago when I was travelling in train i saw a guy slightly shorter than me (I'm 5'6 so he must be 5'5) with his hands wrapped around the waist of a cute foid. He had dalit pheno and average facial features.

On the same day i saw a recessed manlet with his high tier becky gf. I got so brutally bluepilled that day i haven't left my house since then

Either he is a recent immigrant and got one from back home, is wealthy, JBFmaxxed, or is one of the exceptions that you'll see on a fairly regular basis... :feelsjuice:

Not too surprising to me. :smonk: