Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going out without drinking alcohol

A

ads676

Banned
-
I went out on Thursday on my own without drinking any alcohol, I usually have to drink before I go out but I managed to do it without alcohol. It was not as bad as I thought it would be but I didnt have much fun. I cant really comment on it that much because I have only done it on a couple of occasions. If you watched wheat waffles recent youtube clip he makes some good points about reasons for not going out clubbing such as its expensive, entrance fees, expensive drinks and he raises the issue of consent as well. I suppose it wouldn't be expensive if you didn't drink alcohol but it wouldnt be much fun as well especially if your are on your own.

Also as I am in my mid thirties its pretty much frowned upon for a man of my age to go out clubbing on his own.

How can you go out alone when the whole point of going out is to do it with friends ????????????

I don't drink alcohol and have never been clubbing.

Clubbing is such a pointless normie thing to do, and even worse sober jfl. Why bother

OP sounds like a normie/fakecel/larper