Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Going out with my sister makes me almost invisible

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
When I do something with my sis, I am turned into a ghost. Whenever somebody wants something or a waiter checks on us in a bar/ restaurant, he/ she almost always looks at her and never at me. Only like 1 in 6 waiters/ waitresses even look at me, and only 1 in 20 people ask me first or only me.

Even in a hardware store where I helped my sister find a tool she needed. The employees just pounced on her, asking her if she needs help etc. They didn't even look at me once, and we (well, actually she) were approached by 4 different employees.

I have countless stories. The worst was in a supplement store. The bodybuilding fag at the counter completely ignored me when my sister came (I entered the store a couple of minutes before her, she had been checking her instagram in the car). He even gave her a joke article (some bodybuilder figurine), a plastic spoon for measuring, and a whole bag of protein for free. He gave me nothing. I was pissed as fuck at this. I never ask for gifts or diva treatment, but this was just a spit in my face.
I should mention that she revealed that we were siblings. Most guys back tf off because they assume I am her bf.

They also exchanged instagram, I wasn't even asked. So that fag kept spamming my sister with validation for months, even offered to assist her at the gym. Do you know how desperately I was looking for gym bros when I started lifting? She gets it by chance. Just exist theory.
She even got a private training with a famous martial artist, which is a different story that I already posted here.

It's scary how you are openly ignored as a man, especially as an incel. MGTOW is really the only way for me, because I see absolutely no hope to become a liked and respected member of this society. I had to learn early that I needed to be comfortable alone. I have to put a smile on my own face since nobody wants to do it for me.

Women have holes, that’s all that matters.

(I entered the store a couple of minutes before her, she had been checking her instagram in the car)

Once again brutal driver licence mogged by some female.

I was pissed as fuck at this. I never ask for gifts or diva treatment, but this was just a spit in my face.
I should mention that she revealed that we were siblings.

Why did not you have interrupted them by saying some line like ''Will I get free stuff as well or do only females get free stuff?''

Well I was the driver. You got lucky on this mog :feelsohh:

Thanks, you saved me here.

Why did not you have interrupted them by saying some line like ''Will I get free stuff as well or do only females get free stuff?''

Thanks, you saved me here.
I think I was perplexed. I wasn't black pilled at that time. I didn't expect that kind of ghost treatment right in my face.

Waiters and female worker in general often first talk to the foid if theres a foid and a man ,
cause if you talk to the man the foid might get jealous .

YOur sister is a slut OP.
Stop hanging out with her. isolate yourself from foids, let your hate grow and you will be immune to everything

remember: a foids worth is predicated on its disgusting cunt between its legs

Waiters and female worker in general often first talk to the foid if theres a foid and a man ,
cause if you talk to the man the foid might get jealous .
I know, but the problem is, I get completely ignored, they don't even look at me. The supplement store story proves how bad it is.

Stop hanging out with her. isolate yourself from foids, let your hate grow and you will be immune to everything

She is. A couple of years ago she used to put me down for not being a Chad. It was terrible, I don't know where she had got that. I did put some distance between me and her, which means that I don't tell her much about me, so that she cannot mock me for my incel lifestyle. Or worse, give bad advice.

I'm not sure if I have the courage to cut her off. She is the only person I can hang out with. What do you think?

I relate so much to this. It's like they are afraid to even look in my general vicinity. While my brother and sister gets serviced with ease. I honestly don't understand human behavior. I must be ugly AND low trust because I have seen much uglier men treated better.

Females are just holes to fuck, not to become friends with. but sadly we’re not attractive to do that

I relate so much to this. It's like they are afraid to even look in my general vicinity. While my brother and sister gets serviced with ease. I honestly don't understand human behavior. I must be ugly AND low trust because I have seen much uglier men treated better.
Funnily, I get good treatment when she is not around. Some waiters/ waitresses view me with distrust when I go to a restaurant/ bar alone. Probably think I'm going Joker on them because single man = bad.

But as soon as I'm with her - poof, I turn into a ghost. All eyes on her.
When I was in a club with her, we got separated for a second. Guess what? A bunch of late 20s roasties in party dresses became friendly with her. The conversation slowly died when I joined them. The roasties excused themselves to go have a smoke. They never returned, kek.

Make thirst + female own group preference = lonely incels.

The only person I go out is my father. Mogging by siblings is nightmarish.

I never go out with my sister, sounds like hell just thinking about it. We also don’t have any common interest.

I never go out with my sister, sounds like hell just thinking about it. We also don’t have any common interest.
You know, when you have a common interest, she can kill your passion. Knocks me on my ass when she gets immediate access to cool gym people. I have to earn my respect, and even when I earn it, some fags just don't want to give it to me because of male competitiveness.

getting attentions from normies isn't necessarily a good thing.
for example:
being invisible is better than attracting shitty people who want to use you for their purposes.

I know, but the problem is, I get completely ignored, they don't even look at me. The supplement store story proves how bad it is.

She is. A couple of years ago she used to put me down for not being a Chad. It was terrible, I don't know where she had got that. I did put some distance between me and her, which means that I don't tell her much about me, so that she cannot mock me for my incel lifestyle. Or worse, give bad advice.

I'm not sure if I have the courage to cut her off. She is the only person I can hang out with. What do you think?
My sister didn't want anything to do with me from primary school onwards. Last yr, she messaged me asking would I go hiking with her. She didn't have anyone to go with (her friends/bf are city dwelling, pot smoking freaks who never leave the inner city), so she hit bottom barrel when she asked me. I blocked her and haven't spoken since.

Better to isolate urself than be used by a foid.

My advice to u is to enrol in a semester of university: economics, finance, IT, mass media, mathematics, engineering. Identify the loners in the lecture hall (the white geeks who play computer games, sit by themselves, probably are autistic/sperg). Then make a beeline for them and get a group of them around you (quit the uni after that). I did that, and I guarantee they will be the most loyal bros u'll ever know. Two yrs later, we still do shit despite them moving interstate/getting jobs. every yr we go camping for a week, shooting, hunting. I bummed on one of their couches for a mouth when I was homeless, they literally paid for everything as I went off grid. I guarantee no foid would loan u around 3k as an ugly guy. I repaid them that. I can borrow their cars whenever, they can use my acreage of land/cabin etc. we do AOE and cod matches weekly. in short, only make friends with fellow truecels as they make the best friends.

Ditch ur sister, and get urself some truecel bros.

My sister didn't want anything to do with me from primary school onwards. Last yr, she messaged me asking would I go hiking with her. She didn't have anyone to go with (her friends/bf are city dwelling, pot smoking freaks who never leave the inner city), so she hit bottom barrel when she asked me. I blocked her and haven't spoken since.

My advice to u is to enrol in a semester of university: economics, finance, IT, mass media, mathematics, engineering. Identify the loners in the lecture hall (the white geeks who play computer games, sit by themselves, probably are autistic/sperg). Then make a beeline for them and get a group of them around you (quit the uni after that). I did that, and I guarantee they will be the most loyal bros u'll ever know. Two yrs later, we still do shit despite them moving interstate/getting jobs. every yr we go camping for a week, shooting, hunting. I bummed on one of their couches for a mouth when I was homeless, they literally paid for everything as I went off grid. I guarantee no foid would loan u around 3k as an ugly guy. I repaid them that. I can borrow their cars whenever, they can use my acreage of land/cabin etc. we do AOE and cod matches weekly. in short, only make friends with fellow truecels as they make the best friends.

Your advice is pure gold, fren. Thanks

I'm glad I don't have siblings to a degree, especially a sister, especially because I don't think i'd be able to handle the likelihood of her being a whore.

You should learn how to shoplift!

Let her be the distraction.

Stuff yer pockets with loot!

Lol.

Make the ignorers pay....

She ever mention this different treatment but act confused about it?

Is she attractive?

good looking people have it easier in life, just be born excellent looking and have people treat you like god himself

even truecels wouldnt want to be friends with me

You should learn how to shoplift!

Let her be the distraction.

Stuff yer pockets with loot!

Lol.

Make the ignorers pay....
Could actually work. My sister is my own version of Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. @SupremeG
Is she attractive?
To men, obviously yes. I'd rate her a 6.7/10 because of age, as a teen she was a true Stacy, ngl. She is a fit white foid, early 30s with blonde bleached hair. I, of course, find her repulsive. I know her true self.

Funnily, I get good treatment when she is not around. Some waiters/ waitresses view me with distrust when I go to a restaurant/ bar alone. Probably think I'm going Joker on them because single man = bad.

But as soon as I'm with her - poof, I turn into a ghost. All eyes on her.
When I was in a club with her, we got separated for a second. Guess what? A bunch of late 20s roasties in party dresses became friendly with her. The conversation slowly died when I joined them. The roasties excused themselves to go have a smoke. They never returned, kek.

Make thirst + female own group preference = lonely incels.
It's truly over if you go to the club with your sister.

Low status male = Life on suicide mode

It’s because she has eggs and you don’t.

Was walking with a foid coworker once b/c we both smoke weed. As we walked, about six different coworkers said hi to her. Of course not one even acknowledged me. It’s a different world. More people said hi to her in that short walk than have said hi to me in over a year. She also made a comment “you walk fast” basically saying I’m too awkward to even walk with her.
getting attentions from normies isn't necessarily a good thing.
for example:
being invisible is better than attracting shitty people who want to use you for their purposes.

Yeah I’m done having people use me for resources.

This is pure ERfuel tbh. I can deal with never getting laid, being looked at like I'm a roach, disrespected by other men also, etc (well I actually can't), but when FOIDS get FREE MONEY/GIFTS from CUCKS that's just the icing on the cake. Fuck them. I have a very unfair life, they should never get free shit by virtue of being women while I work for everything I have. We need to do something about this.

It's a woman's world. We just live in it.

that's honestly pure rage fuel, foids have no idea what its like to live in a world where everyone hates them

It's truly over if you go to the club with your sister.
Oh yes, it's over. She wanted to go and everyone flaked on her, and she thought she would do me something good by dragging me to a club. I learned pretty quickly that clubs are not the place to go to for low status males and high IQ males.
The worst thing is that she also met some low level celebrities in the club. At least some actor fag bought both of us drinks. My sister has access to local celebrities thanks to dating apps.
Was walking with a foid coworker once b/c we both smoke weed. As we walked, about six different coworkers said hi to her. Of course not one even acknowledged me. It’s a different world. More people said hi to her in that short walk than have said hi to me in over a year. She also made a comment “you walk fast” basically saying I’m too awkward to even walk with her.

Yeah I’m done having people use me for resources.
This is it. This is what I'm talking about. Men and women have no decency no more. Men are thirsty cucks, women are man haters. They are our enemies.
This is pure ERfuel tbh. I can deal with never getting laid, being looked at like I'm a roach, disrespected by other men also, etc (well I actually can't), but when FOIDS get FREE MONEY/GIFTS from CUCKS that's just the icing on the cake. Fuck them. I have a very unfair life, they should never get free shit by virtue of being women while I work for everything I have. We need to do something about this.
You should read my other thread about her if you need high octane sui fuel :feelsrope: Be warned.

Oh yes, it's over. She wanted to go and everyone flaked on her, and she thought she would do me something good by dragging me to a club. I learned pretty quickly that clubs are not the place to go to for low status males and high IQ males.
The worst thing is that she also met some low level celebrities in the club. At least some actor fag bought both of us drinks. My sister has access to local celebrities thanks to dating apps.

This is it. This is what I'm talking about. Men and women have no decency no more. Men are thirsty cucks, women are man haters. They are our enemies.

You should read my other thread about her if you need high octane sui fuel :feelsrope: Be warned.
cut yourself from your sister, nothing to be gained from talking to her other than suifuel.

octane
cut yourself from your sister, nothing to be gained from talking to her other than suifuel.
I dream of the day when I am the one to provide her with suifuel. I can only hope.

052714_ff_prevented_640.jpg

octane

I dream of the day when I am the one to provide her with suifuel. I can only hope.

052714_ff_prevented_640.jpg
you cannot, as she is a female and has an extremely large intrinsic advantage over you.

you cannot, as she is a female and has an extremely large intrinsic advantage over you.
I can. She is extremely jealous and lazy. I can easily outearn her in a few years.

I can. She is extremely jealous and lazy. I can easily outearn her in a few years.
even if you have more money than her she has 1000x the validation and happiness than you do. She gets to have sex whenever she wants while you rot, wageslaving.

even if you have more money than her she has 1000x the validation and happiness than you do. She gets to have sex whenever she wants while you rot, wageslaving.
She doesn't understand. Her hamster is too strong.