Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Going out makes me wanna rope.

D

Doesitmatter?

Recruit
★★★★★
I see blackpill everywhere I go, i fucking can't unsee it. I constantly compare my height with others.whenever I see a female taller than me enter the college i fucking die inside.Idk how the subhumans who are below me cope with that they will never be able to touch their body. Maybe Their bluepilled mindset acts like a sheild for them.i hate going outside of my room yet get depressed about not having a social life.

dont have to go outside for that thought

D9E57F47 A774 46D1 BD40 1FF3B990B552

Go out during the night

don’t go to Las Vegas

Agreed. Whenever i leave the house i always think "this will be good for me - finally leaving my room" but i see blackpilling things everywhere i go. Foids dressed like whores, the great replacement becoming more and more noticeable by the day, the decay of society as a whole, and more. Whenever i get back home i always think "im never going back outside again."

I want to get away from the city. I want to live in a small rural area away from most of the chaos