Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Going out as an oldcel has given me unbearable tinnitus

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Seriously fuck this shit. Now I have to suffer for the rest of my life.

I'm 19 and already have tinnitus because of my bad genes and incessant loud headphone use

jackbud said:
I'm 19 and already have tinnitus because of my bad genes and incessant loud headphone use

It can also be caused by a wrong posture because the muscles have a connection to your ear

I hope every actual cruel cunt gets it while partying

Try listening to some brown noise.

Glad I´m not the only one

I should've just gone out tonight so I could drink myself to death. God, I fucking hate this site sometimes.

(Nothing to do with OP... I just have nowhere else to post this).

I gave myself tinnitus by holding in my sneezes for over 20 years. Fucking stupid.

At least it's only noticeable at night before sleeping though. I turn a fan on and listen to a podcast for background noise. My poor laptop only gets rest on the rare times that I go out. I'll have to get a new one soon despite being a poorcel on NEETbux.

do girls ever get this shit? they go out like 4-5 times a week to bars, concerts, wherever.

yet I never hear them complain about it

mylifeistrash said:
do girls ever get this shit? they go out like 4-5 times a week to bars, concerts, wherever.
yet I never hear them complain about it
I'm sure there are some non-obese homebody FHOs out there that could be a perfect match for us, but we'll never meet them. SMH.

Even if I somehow escaped, I'd hate going out all the time spending money I don't have and trying to stop getting cucked by the first Chad that gives her tingles. Let's just stay in and fuck already. kek

I don't have it but my eyes are fucked