Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going on a hiatus

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
TLDR: Yesterday I got confronted at the gym by my one of crush’s male classmates. It got very tense and he ended up exposing me in front of the whole gym. It was a very embarrassing experience.

Honestly, I took a hard long look at the mirror after that incident. Maybe he was right after all. I have indeed been acting like an idiot. He called me a weirdo, stalker, retard and creep. Maybe I do need to stop this ridiculous behavior of mine. I’m an adult now, not some 10 year old kid.

I’m still processing it. Haven’t felt this shitty in a while. I think I’m gonna need to take a break from this forum. I need to start questioning myself what the hell I am doing with my life. Knowing how bad I am at keeping promises, I’ll either be back tomorrow or next year. Let’s hope it’s the latter.

I think I’ve decided. I’m not gonna bother my crush anymore. I’ll try to achieve my dream job and become so successful that she’ll regret rejecting me. That will be the best revenge. Perhaps I’ve learned a valuable lesson. Anyway, I’ll still be a part of this forum. I just need a break after the shitshow yesterday.

Bye for now, brocels.

kids.is, dont come back

It’s something bluepilled about OP words but I’m not sure why

Future ER if it keeps this post rate.