Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going on a hiatus - again

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I don’t know, guys. I feel like this forum isn’t healthy on my mind right now. It’s better if I focus on other stuff for a while. There is too much stuff going on in my life right now. I’m just trying to reduce stress. I need to take a step back and think about what I want to do with my life.

I also have good news. An employer for a small company has shown interest in hiring me. It’s a low-paying job though, so nothing special. I’m going on an interview next week. Hopefully I get the job. If I do get the job, I probably won’t ruin my crush’s prom. Anyway, I’ll be back next year. Bye for now, brocels.

Good luck with your job.

Goodbye and good luck with your interview and life in general.

Do what you have to do.

The BP will come to collect

So the thing is,
1. His job is going to suck and he will be back to complain about it in a week.
2. He felt the need to announce his departure when he already did before. (sign of a week mind).
3. I never found his posts entertaining tbh.

So the thing is,
1. His job is going to suck and he will be back to complain about it in a week.
2. He felt the need to announce his departure when he already did before. (sign of a week mind).
3. I never found his posts entertaining tbh.
i c :feelshmm:

hey guys get a load of larpcel over here he's got too much going on in his life lmao

:society:

You don't need to announce things like this, you've literally been here for a month and a bit.

Who is it you think cares...

I also have good news. An employer for a small company has shown interest in hiring me. It’s a low-paying job though, so nothing special. I’m going on an interview next week. Hopefully I get the job.
Good luck brocel

Let us know if you find a gf during your pause (jk)